Chapter 56 - See you soon

- 3 Weeks Later -

Today's the day, Brad and I are going to tell Connor, James, Tris, Ells, Charl, Megan, Suzie, and Kian. Brad's also going to tell Joe and Dean. We told our parents the weekend we found out, lets say they were happy for us, but very shocked at first. It still hasn't properly sunk in for me that Brad and I are having a baby. Brad and I are going to be forever responsible for a child, to help them, to teach them, to care for them, to love them, this child is ours forever, that's an amazing thought, to know that it's with Brad. But it's a scary thought because we are still young.

I finished getting ready about 10 minutes ago, I sat scrolling through twitter for that time.

"Luc, I'm ready" Brad calls through the house. I stand up from the sofa putting my shoes on before grabbing my bag and putting my jacket on. We begin the walk to meet the others. We don't really talk much for the start of the walk, it's not an awkward silence though, it's just because I guess we're both a bit nervous.

As we get closer to where we're meeting everyone, I begin shaking. I try to hide it but Brad still seemed to notice.

"Why are you shaking?" He asks me, worried.

"I'm just a bit nervous, that's all" I smile lightly at him.

"Lucy, it'll be okay, we told our parents so we can tell our friends" he reassures me. What if the Con, Tris and James aren't happy about it though, what if they think it'll affect the band? What if the girls are ashamed at me? What if they don't support us? I'm pulled from my thoughts when Brad pulls me into a hug.

"Stop panicking" he whispers into the hug.

We carry on walking, hand in hand, until after five minutes we arrive at Nando's. Good old Nando's. They're all here already. I smile and give everyone a quick hug saying hello before we go inside.

"Table for ten please" Brad asks the waiter as we enter.

"Follow me" he smiles as he begins to show us to a table. We all sit down as the waiter places menu's on the table. We spend about 5 minutes picking what we want before ordering.

----------

Brad takes hold of my hand under the table and gently squeezes it, smiling at me. This is it. I take a quick breath before Brad speaks up.

"There's actually a reason Lucy and I wanted to see you all today...." he trails off.

"Go on then" Tris says.

"What's that" James asks. A few of the others ask questions or prompt us to carry on. Brad squeezes my hand again as I look at him. I look back and look at our intertwined hands.

"Well, Lucy and I are expecting a baby" he smiles.

"Wow!! Congratulations!!" Connor exclaims. I smile slightly at him.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!" Suzie smiles.

It goes quiet for a minute before Tristan responds.

"What?" he asks. I can't tell his emotion. His voice sounds like there's no emotion at all.

"We're having a baby" Brad repeats.

"Brad, you're still young, we're in a band, we're going to be touring lots, you can't have a baby." he states.

"We are having a baby Tris, there's no stopping it" Brad replies.

"It'll ruin everything" Tristan continues. He stops for a minute before carrying on. My eyes begin to tear up so I stand up and leave before they start falling. I run back home, locking the door behind me. My phone keeps going off with texts and calls but I ignore it. What can I do? Brad's dream is this band, and it's finally happening. He won't want a baby, never mind with me. He'll be on tour lots like Tristan said. He'll leave me.

The tears are falling now. No ones home now, I don't know where they are. I run upstairs and begin packing my things. I can't stay here, Brad's going to leave me, so I may aswell stop myself from getting hurt.

After half an hour, I'm done packing my things. I drag my suitcase downstairs and quickly book a train ticket, London, that's far enough. I quickly write a note to my mum, i'll miss her like crazy, I'll miss her and Grace like crazy. But I need to do this.

Mum,

I've gone away for a while, it's for the best. You can see me whenever you like, but I can't stay here any longer. I need to do this, not just for me, but for Brad. I'm not stopping his dream then. He can still have his career, he can focus on his career, and he can be happy.

I'll text you my new address when I get one, but promise me one thing, you won't tell Brad where I've gone, or any of the boys for that matter, it's for the best, I promise.

Give Grace a big hug and kiss from me, and tell her I'll see her soon.

See you soon, love you

Lucy xx

I dial a taxi quickly and wait for it to arrive. I sit checking the messages from earlier, but without replying to any.

1 Message from Con

Luc, where have you gone? We're worried. Tris didn't mean it x

1 Message from Brad

Lucy, where did you go? Please answer, I'm worried. I love you xx

1 Message from Suzie

Lucy! Where have you gone?? We're all worried about you! Please answer at least one of us! xx

1 Message from Ells

Where are you? We're worried Luc, answer us please. xx

I also had 8 missed calls, 3 from Brad, 2 from Con, 1 from Ells, 1 from Suzie, and 1 from Megan. I was pulled from my phone when I heard a car horn outside. This is it. I stand up, grabbing my suitcase. I walk outside, locking the door behind me and get into the taxi.

As I shut the car door, I hear someone calling my name. I turn around to see Brad running along the road. I turn back around and speak to the driver.

Not updated in a while, so here we go. Hope you enjoyed!

What's going to happen with Brad and Lucy....?

X