Chapter 10 - Nice to meet you

Today was the day that Ells and Charl are coming and I was so excited. I grabbed my phone off my bedside unit and unlocked it. The time was just gone 10am. Yesterday I just stayed indoors with everyone before dad left to go back to work today. He's not here now since he had to wake early and leave. I didn't get the chance to say bye to him because of how early he has to leave, but I'll text him while he's away. I scrolled through twitter before quickly making a tweet. 

@Lucy_Wells: Ells and Charl coming today, I can't wait, hurry up 6 :) 

Just as I clicked tweet a text came through from Brad. 

1 message from Brad

You still ok with me coming later? :) x

1 message to Brad

Of course haha, the girls can't wait to meet you :) x

I lifted myself up off the bed and made my way downstairs where I could hear Grace. I walked into the living room where she was playing with her toys and mum was watching tv. 

'Morning' She smiled. 

'Morning, sleep well?' I asked

'Yeah, how about you?' 

'Normal' I laughed.

'The girls are coming today aren't they?' She questionned.

'Yeah, I'm meeting them at the station at 6' I smiled.

'I can give you a lift if you want?' She offered.

'It's okay, I don't mind walking' I replied before walking to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal and a drink. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed there was a note on the table from dad, he always leaves me one when he goes back to work. 

Lucy, Don't have too much fun while i'm gone ;) Look after your mum and sister for me, I'll see you soon, love you xx

I smiled as I put the note back down on the table before making my cereal and drink and taking a seat at the table to eat. I unlocked my phone and sent my dad a quick text. 

1 message to Dad

I got the note :) I'll try not to ;) Charl and Ells are coming today, Ells is staying the week :) I will look after them, miss you already xx

I noticed I had a text back from Brad so I opened it and replied. 

1 message from Brad

Just checking :) Can't wait to meet them too, us boys recorded a new cover yesterday, it's going up at sometime this week, you'll have to come round and have a listen before it goes up :) x

1 message to Brad

Ah cool! Me and the girls will pop round sometime over the weekend :) Meet me outside at 5:30 :) x

I put my phone back down and finished off my cereal before taking a sip of my drink and putting my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. I grabbed my phone and the note from dad before heading up to my room to get ready. I put my phone on the bed and the note on my dressing table before deciding on my outfit for the day. 

I stood at my wardrobe for about 10 minutes after my shower choosing between lots of different outfits before I finally decided on some high waisted denim shorts, a plain white vest top and some converse. I walked over to my dressing table and dried my hair before curling it. I then lightly brushed it to loosen the curls and make them more wavy. I applied my usual make up and flopped onto my bed. I scrolled through twitter again. Ells and Charl had favorited my tweet.