Chapter 55 - That can't happen

I wake up to the smell of Bacon flowing through the house. I look to my side and find Brad still asleep looking ridiculously cute. I smile before picking up my phone and scrolling through twitter. Nothing special, just the usual on my timeline. After what must have been 10 minutes of scrolling, I notice that Brad was now awake. He rolled over and put his arm round me pulling me into a cuddle. 

"Morning beautiful" he says in his raspy morning voice. 

"Morning" I smile. 

"Did you sleep well?" He asks, looking at me. 

"Yeah" I smile,  "did you?" I continue.

"I did thank you" 

I sit up to get out of bed when Brad tightens his grip on me. 

"Brad I need to get up" I look at him. He groans and shakes his head. 

"Come on, let me get up" I laugh. 

"No. I want to stay here all day, with you" he pulls a sad face at me. 

"That can't happen Brad" I reply. 

"Why can't it?" Brad questions, just as my phone goes off. I look at it to find a message from Megan. 

1 Message from Megan

Hey Luc! Was just wondering if you and Brad fancy meeting me and Tris today? Xx

"Because Brad, we have things to do today" I giggle. 

"Like what" he looks at me. 

"Get up and you'll find out" I reply. 

I finally manage to get out of Brads grip and get out of bed. It would be nice to stay in bed all day and just cuddle, I will admit, but we can't. Plus, it feels like we haven't seen Megan and Tris in ages so that's definitely going to happen. I quickly reply to Megan saying we will meet them before following the smell of Bacon. 

"Morning" mum smiles at me as I enter the kitchen. "Bacon rolls are on the way for breakfast" she continues. 

"Morning, thank you" I smile at her.

I grab two glasses and the apple juice out the fridge before pouring both Brad and me a glass and sittting back down. A few minutes later, just before the bacon rolls are done, Brad joins us, now fully dressed. 

"Will you tell me what we're doing today now?" He asks, before taking a sip of his drink. 

"We're going to see Megan and Tris" I start. "I mean, if that's okay" I joke. 

"Of course that's okay" He smiles. 

------------------------------------------------

"Lucy!!!" Megan calls as she see's me.

"Megan!!!" I reply, equally as excited to see her.

We had just arrived outside Nandos where we agreed to meet. I gave Megan and Tris a quick hug each before we all went inside to get some lunch.  We all sit talking about random things for a while before our food arrives. 

"It's Megans birthday soon!" Tris begins. 

"Oh my god yes!" I reply. "What are you doing for it?" I look at Megan. 

"Ermm, I'm not too sure.." she answers. 

"I'm sure you'll think of something" I smile. "If not, last minute arrangements are never a bad thing" I joke. I'm actually thinking of planning a surprise party for her, she'd love that. 

----------------------------------

Brad, Megan, Tris and I are now on our way to the bowling alley. We decided we'd meet Connor, Ells James, Charley, Suzie and Kian there and all go bowling. 

"I better get a strike" Brad speaks up. 

"You better not" I laugh, he always gets at least 2 strikes. 

"Why's that?" he smirks. 

"Because you always win" I look at him. 

"Exactly! That's why I should get a strike.. I'll win"

"No, I want to win just once! It won't happen though!" I laugh. 

"Lucy, we're on the same team so that means you've still won" he looks at me. 

"Yeah but it doesn't mean i scored the most" I look at him. 

-----------------------

A/N - Short update but this is for my favourite megan.. Hope its good enough for you 

P.S: Happy birthday! X