Chapter 38 - I will

It's now Wednesday, Brad's arranged for me, Ells, Charl, Megan, Suzie, Connor, Tris, James and Kian to all go out bowling tonight since what happened the last time a Bowling session was arranged. I'm in my bedroom getting ready at the moment, I've just had a shower and now I'm deciding on an outfit. I've chose some light pink shorts with small black lines over them, I put on a pink tank top and paired the outfit with my white vans. I made my hair wavy by curling it and then gently brushing out some of the curls, I seperated it and left it to each side of my head. I added some make-up applying the usual concealer and foundation, this time though, I added some blusher and for my eyes I used some eyeshadow and some flicked eyeliner before applying a light lip gloss. Brad's agreed to come over quickly before we leave since Grace wanted to see him again.

It's around now that he should be getting here so I make sure I have everything I could possibly need in my bag and make my way downstairs. I sit in the living room watching whatever show's on the tv for Grace before I hear a knock at the door. Before I can even stand up Grace starts calling Brad and runs towards the front door. I open it and Brad smiles at me before Grace starts hugging his leg causing him to lift her up giving her a hug.

'Hello Grace' he  smiles.

'Brad' she laughs and rests her head on his shoulder.

'Hey Lucy' he looks over at me before I move to the side allowing him to come in.

'Hello Brad' Mum called through from the kitchen where she was cooking some food for Grace and her.

We sat talking for a few minutes before it was time to leave, we're all meeting at Suzie's as it's closer to the Bowling alley. Brad and I said bye to everyone before leaving the house. I felt Brad's arm snake round my waist as we were out of sight from my house, I smiled as we continued walking.

-----------------------------------------

We've been at the bowling alley for a while now and we've just started the second game. Connor got the first strike, Brad, Ells, Megan and Kian have also managed to get strikes within the first game. Ells and Connor are getting on really well and I have a feeling she has something to tell me that she hasn't already, and that thing I think I already know. Her and Connor aren't very good at hiding the fact they're a couple. It's now Tris's go. He stops in front of Megan on his way up to the bowling lane.

'Erm' He starts, I can see that he's nervous but he's smiling to reassure everyone that he's okay.

'What's up Tris?' James asks him, furrowing his eyebrows. Tris turned to Megan and smiled at her, slowly taking her hand in his.

'Megan' he starts. Instantly Megan's face turns red as all eyes turn to her and Tristan.

'Yeah' she smiles, looking up to him.

'Would you - erm' he stops for a minute. 'Would you be my girlfriend?' he asks.

Megan smiles and jumps up from her seat.

'I will' she smiles. 'I'd love to be your girlfriend' Tristan pulled her into a hug and kissed her head as they pulled away. I'm glad they're finally together.

A/N - Short chapter :)) Double update, Mistan happened, wooo!

Hope you liked it

X