Chapter 48 - Night Brad

Lucy's POV

The trains just pulled up at the station, the station that means I'm back home, here in Birmingham. I grab my bag and suitcase and stand up from my seat, making my way towards the doors. 

After a few moments they open. I walk out the doors, lifting my suitcase out of the carriage. I make my way out of the station and start making my way home, stopping quickly to get my phone out of my bag. I had no signal in the train so I decided to have a nap instead. When I unlock my phone, I notice I have texts, mostly from Brad. 

4 messages from Brad

Lucy what was that about? x

How am I the problem? What have I done? x

 Please don't ignore me, I just want to know what I've done x

I'll call you x

As he said, I also had a missed call, or three, from him. I check the other texts I have. 

1 message from Ells

Brad's worried Luc, he wants to know what he's done xx

1 message from Connor

Are you ok? Ells told me what happened x

1 message from Suzie

I get back from Holiday soon, yay! I'll come and see you xx

I decide to reply to the 3 of them. 

1 message to Ells

I'll speak to him when he gets back to Birmingham, he needs to get on and finish his work in London, I'm not ruining that for him xx

1 message to Connor

Yeah I'm fine :) Surely somewhere inside of him knows that it's him and Lauren that have caused this problem, he's so annoying Con :( x

1 message to Suzie

Yes! You'll have to, how's it been? xx

I also decide to text Megan. 

1 message to Megan

Hey :) Will you be busy at around 6 tomorrow? Fancy meeting up? xx

I close my messages and lock my phone, continuing my walk back home. It's so dark out here, it's kind of scary. I'm not that far from home though and theres no one out on these streets so I guess this walk home is safe. 

-------------------------------

15 minutes later I arrive at my home, sliding my key into the keyhole, slowly unlocking the door before stepping inside. I close the door after me, locking it, then making my way upstairs with my suitcase. I make sure every noise I make is quiet since I don't want to wake everyone up. 

I wheel my suitcase over to infront of my wardrobe before changing into my pyjamas and getting into bed, putting my phone on charge. After a few minutes of laying in bed, my phone starts ringing. I look over to try and see who it was but as I couldn't see, I picked it up and answered, without looking at the caller ID.

'Lucy' that familiar Birmingham accent sounds through the speaker. I sigh, rolling my eyes before replying. 

'Brad'

'What was all that about earlier?' he asks. 

'What do you think Brad?' I question.

'I honestly have no idea' he replies. 

'Don't be stupid, you know exactly what I'm on about' I snap. 

'No really Lucy, you're going to have to help me here, what have I done?' He asks. 

'I'm not talking about this over the phone, night Brad' I sigh before hanging up. Why does he treat me like I was born yesterday, I'm not stupid, I know that the photo of him and Lauren has been bought up and he knows about it because Con asked him about it. He can sit thinking about what the hell could possibly be wrong when I know he knows full damn well what the problem here is. He's going to have to wait 3 days to find out because I mean it, I am not sorting this out over the phone. 

A/N - Shorter chapter, it's really bad, I'm sorry! Kind of a filler and I also needed to update. 2 weeks off school now so I'm going to try and update lots other than from Christmas day to around the 28th because them days are kind of busy for me!

Anyways I hope you liked it :) Vote, Comment and Share. 

Also, next update will be at 10+ Votes on this chapter because the chapters barely get any and I feel like I'm writing this and no one actually likes it so please Vote and give feedback because I'd love to know what people think about it :) 

X