Chapter 15 - Megan

It's been 2 days since Brad and I went on our date. Yesterday me and Ells went to the cinema and spent the day together without the boys, they were busy anyway. Tonights the night Ells is going out with Con and I can tell she's nervous. Mum has took Grace to the park today and she's taking her somewhere else after.

"Can we go shopping so I can get an outfit for tonight?" Ells asks lifting her head from her phone.

"Yeah" I smile.

I go back up to my room to get ready to go to Town with Ells, i'm not planning on buying anything so it's going to be a cheap day for me! I quickly have a shower before deciding on a pair of light blue floral print shorts and a white strappy vest top. I grabbed my light blue floral print cardigan.

After blow-drying my hair I decide to leave it down and natural. I apply my normal make-up and grab my bag before making my way back to the living room where I see Ells is sat all ready to leave. I feel my phone vibrate so I pull it out to see what it is.

1 message from James

Hiya Luc, what are you and Ells up to today? X

1 message to James

Popping to Town quickly then nothing, Ells and Con are going out later though X

"I think the boys are going to want to meet us" I laugh as Ells and I walk down the driveway.

-------------

Me and Ells have been back from Town about half an hour. We're due to meet the boys in 10 minutes. We're meeting them at Brad's house.

We are currently both sat in my living room. I'm scrolling through the Vine app. There's so many vines that make me laugh.

After about 5 minutes I grab a snack from the kitchen and I grab Ells a snack too. We both grab our phones and I grab my keys before we head to Brads house. A little early but who cares.

We knock at his door and soon Tristan comes and opens it.

"Hey girls" he smiles and gives us both a hug.

"Hello" I smile as we pull away.

Tris walks into the living room where we can hear lots of talking and laughing. We follow behind him where

we see Brad and James are sat on the sofa laughing over something.

"Hi" Me and Ells say almost in unison.

"Lucy, Ellie" James smiles.

"How are you?" I ask as I take a seat next to Brad on the sofa. He pulls me in to a quick hug before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm fine thank you" he smiles pulling away from the hug leaving his hand wrapped around me.

We sit talking for around 10 minutes before Connor walks in.

"Hey guys" he starts. A brown haired girl follows him into the front room. She's so pretty, i'm actually jealous of her and i've only just seen her. Ells looks at me and her face drops at the sight of this brown haired girl. I pull a face to her to try and say "don't worry it'll be fine"

"This is my best friend, Megan." He finishes.