Chapter 17 - Anything for you

Last night when Ells came back, her and Connor went up to her room because of the Charl situation. Me and Charl sat and ate our pizza whilst watching a film and took an early night. 

It's now 10:30am and me, Charl and Ells are sat in the living room watching tv, catching up on some Hollyoaks. I'm going out with Brad again tonight, Ells promised to stay with Charl andd just make sure she's okay, she knows as much as me about what happened with her. We're not going to force her to tell us because we know she's still upset about it. 

I grab my phone and head upstairs to get ready for the day, Charl and Ells following up the stairs. 

"What are we doing today then?" Ells asks before we all head to the seperate rooms.

"I don't mind, Charl what do you want to do?" I look over at Charl. 

"I don't mind, maybe stay in?" She suggests. 

 "Whatever you want to do" I smile.

I quickly grab a towel and go in the shower before deciding on an outfit for the day. I decide on making my hair wavy so I curl it before brushing out some of the curls. I grab a cream jumper out of my wardrobe and a pair of leggings and put them on before applying my normal make-up, this time I add some faint eye shadow for a change. I grab my laptop and slowly walk back downstairs into the kitchen making myself a mocha. I sit at the table in the dining room for a while before joining the girls in the living room. 

"Want to watch some films?" I ask putting my laptop on the coffee table. 

"Yeah" they reply almost in unison. I walk over to the dvd unit and grab out the Twilight series, we all love Twilight. I load number 1 into the dvd player before grabbing some drink and popcorn from the kitchen and taking a seat on the sofa. My phone goes off so I quickly check it and see theres a text from Brad.

1 message from Brad

I'll come and get you at 8:30 for our date x

1 message to Brad

Okay, see you soon x

I lock it and put it on the arm of the sofa as the film begins.

"Not seen this in ages, my favourite film" Ells smiles.

I still haven't spoken to her about her date with Connor last night, note to self, ask her.

"Me either, it's amazing" I laugh. 

I grab a handful of popcorn and adjust to a comfier position on the sofa. Throughout most of the film we're all quiet other than the "Forgot that happened" "I've always been Team Edward" "Nope, Team Jacob" coming from us. 

The film finished 5 minutes ago and we decided to talk for a while before deciding on watching another. 

"Ells" I start and she turns her head "How was last night?" I ask.

"Oh uh It was - okay - I guess" She looks back towards the tv.

"What happened?" I ask 

"Well as I left Brad's to get ready, he came out after me and we spoke then, as you probably guessed.  Then on the date we went to a restaraunt and had a really nice time and he wants go out again sometime. We went upstairs and just sat watching TV for a while." She says.

"Awhh, you two are so cute" I giggle. 

She doesn't reply and I see her cheeks turn pink. She's blushing. 

"I've missed loads" Charl sighs. 

"Someones missed you" I look over at her and she looks confused.