Chapter 9 - Thank Lucy

It didn't take long to get back to Brad's house, Grace was still in her pushchair which made everything quicker. On the walk back, me, Brad and Con were walking behind Tris and James. I was pushing Grace and the three of us were just talking.

'I don't really have anything here that Grace could play with' Brad said looking around the living room. 

'Why don't we all go to mine then? She can do what she wants then' I suggested.

 'Let's go' they smiled. 

We all walked back to the front door and made our way next door to my house. Once we were all in the living room and Grace was playing with her toys, I sent a quick text to mum.

1 message to Mum

The boys have come over with me and Grace so Grace could play with her toys as Brad didn't have any toys, I'll keep them under control :) xx

'Any of you want anything to eat or drink?' I asked before heading to the kitchen once they all answered. Brad and Tris wanted a drink so I made my way into the kitchen. Brad appeared in the kitchen shortly after. 

'So where'd you and Con dissappear off earlier?' He asked. 

'Just walked round a few shops and got a few bits' I smiled. 

'I could of come with you' He laughed.

'I let you have some time with James and Tris, you've spent loads of time with me, I felt bad' I replied.

'Don't be silly, I'm always with them!' He smiled. 

I finished making the drinks and grabbed a snack out the cupboard. We made our way back into the living room where James and Tris were talking and Con was scrolling through his phone. I placed the drinks on the table and sat on the sofa where Brad had sat next to Con. Grace was sat in the corner quietly playing with her toys so I turned the TV on and scrolled through the TV guide to find something to watch. There wasn't anything that caught my eye so I chose a music channel. 

'Back in a sec' I smiled as I made my way upstairs taking my bags up on my way and grabbed my laptop before making my way back downstairs. The boys were all just talking between themselves and Grace stood infront of the tv watching the music video that was on. I sat back on the sofa next to Brad and turned my laptop on. 

'Why don't you boys do a twitcam?' I suggested.

'Could do' Tristan said energetically.

'Sure, could we borrow your laptop for it?' Brad asked.

'Of course!' I laughed 'thats why I got it' 

James quickly tweeted from band account to let everyone know they were doing a twitcam. 

@TheVampsband: Twitcam in 5 minutes! Lets thank @Lucy_Wells for the idea :) 

The boys all followed me earlier on today so they all knew what my twitter was now. I gave my laptop to Brad and let him set up the twitcam. 

'You better make it a fun one' I teased. 

'They're always fun!' Tris replied. 

The twitcam was all set up and they were just about to start. I unlocked my phone and sent out a tweet. 

@Lucy_Wells: @TheVampsband are doing a little twitcam, head over and watch! 

I added the link to the twitcam from the boys tweets and clicked tweet.

'Heeelllllloo' Tris practically shouted to the camera. 

'Hey' the others smiled. 

'This twitcam wasn't planned, infact the thought was Lucy, Brad's new neighbour' James said.