Nightmare

(Gavin K. x Dominic, Warning: little bit of angst) [sorry if I spelled that wrong]

Everything's dark. Pitch black. A void. An empty void. There's nothing. Nothing in sight. Looking around. Unable to move. At least mentally. Physically I was able to. There was no color. Except for me. Something cought my eye. A speck of light. Or was it just white. I mean there are 100 shades of white (true fact). This speck of light grew bigger and bigger. Consuming the darkness. Objects now showing themselves. But they didn't stay long, before falling into the light. The light was coming closer. Still unable to move, I did nothing.

My patch of the void was consumed. I started to fall. Scenery started to change. I seemed to be outside. About 50 feet or so in the air. Falling from a building. Halfway towards my death. Close to the sidewalk. No one was there. Nobody. The scene shifted to an endless pit. The objects I saw before were there. I could move now. But the pit wasn't endless. If felt real. Too real. Close to the ground.

Gasping for air. Sitting up slowly. I'm in bed. It was a dream. Just a bad dream, of falling to my death. Totally normal. I can barely breathe. But where am I? Who's house? Mine? Dominic's? Fisher's? C.C's? Connor's? Footsteps outside the door. They are not my parents so I must be at someone's house. I wasn't kidnapped, right? The door opened reveling who was behind it. It was Dominic. So I wasn't kidnapped. Was I sleeping over? "Hey, why are you crying?" I was crying? I didn't realize. Death is a scary thing. I stared at him unable to speak.

He came into the room, shutting the door. Walking towards me. I'm just watching him. I still have the collar be bought. Still wearing it. He came up to me. Staring at me. Sitting down onto the bed facing me. Holding his arms out for me to crawl into. That's what I did. I'm now aware that I'm crying. Feeling the tears run down my face to his shoulder. him rubbing my back. Shushing me from my silent cries. "You can tell me all about it in the morning." I hiccup a bit. The darkness was coming back. I didn't want to go back. But I'm with Dominic. So I'm safe. I'm safe. Calming sleep soon took over.

Total of word 422, this is not part of The Argument, this is a side thing - Alaphi