It's Bedtime

(In Connor's pov, ship [Connor x Dominic], warning; smut, pain kink)

It's my favorite time of the day. Bedtime. Especially when I get to cuddle up to the warmest thing in bed. I had an undershirt on and my boxers. Dominic was shirtless and in his boxers. It was a warm night. According to him it was too warm to wear a shirt. He was on his side facing me. My legs were wrapped around his waist. I'm supposed to be sleeping. But I can't. I'm feeling horny. I can't get off or move away or else he'll know. Maybe I can grind against him (on his crotch). That's not the option I wanted. I slowly moved my hips back and forth. I was gaining pleasure from it but it's not enough. I heard a grunt. I looked up at Dominic's face. He had a look of pleasure. He was also awake. I now feel a bump. I made him hard. "I-I'm sorry." I was gonna move away. He kept me right where I was. I'm guessing I also made him horny. "I can help you." I'm so stupid. I could have asked.

He took my boxers off and slowly pushed a finger in. Moving it in and out. I was moaning softly, trying not to make noise and wake the others. He added a second one and stretched me out. After a minute or two he pulled his fingers out. He took his boxers off. Then slowly pushed in. I made an alarming gasp. He quickly covered my mouth. He continued to push in. I forgot how big he is. We don't do this often with each other. He moved his hand off my mouth and stayed still. After what felt like an hour, he moved in and out slowly. My moans were quiet and I had my face in his chest. He moved faster. My moans grew slightly louder. I can't be the only one getting attention. I slowly kissed his chest. He went harder and faster. I buried my face in his chest. It was an attempt to silence my moans. It kind of worked. I felt his nails dig into my skin.

He slightly scratched me, which made me shiver and moan a bit. One of his hands went up to my neck and did the same thing. Which made my back arch. I bit his collarbone to silence my moans. He went slightly rough, my back arched more. I looked up in a daze. I'm so close. My body shuttered. He's so much bigger inside. It felt like my walls were making an outline. I felt warmth inside. He's done? Has he been the one being fucked lately? Or maybe he's tired. He didn't bother to pull out. I'm too tired to care. He was asleep, so I closed my eyes to sleep as well. Besides, it's bedtime.

Total of words 489 - Alaphi