But Daddy!

(Fisher x Dominic) warning: rough sex, mommy/daddy kink

[Fisher's POV]

Class was so boring when we actually had to learn. I’m like away from my friends. I could take a quick peak at Dominic. He won’t notice right away. I leaned back in my seat and looked back at Dominic. He was scrunched up in his seat, leaning away from people. His charcoal hair, those warm brown eyes, that nice very light skin tan. Oh that waist! It’s slim but not too slim, just the right muscles. His thighs and ass are to die for. The sun would hit him just right. He’s like a god. I just want to pin him down and fuck him senselessly. But he could overpower me and I’m the one getting fucked.

There I go again. I’m staring off into space about fucking my friend or getting fucked by him. My face heated up and I looked at my iPad to take notes. I can’t believe I actually thought about that and wanted it to happen.

[Later]

Me and Dominic got thrown into a room and locked it. It was a storage closet and it was dark. I could barely see my hand. The closest was big enough for two people. Maybe this is my chance! I should take this slow. He may not be comfortable with it, I’ll work with him and see what happens. I gently wrapped my arms around his perfect waist. He had flinched and placed his hands on my hips. I could already hear the snickering from my friends and my face burning up.

He’s so warm and gentle, it’s nice. His hand on my right hip traveled up into my shirt. I sucked in a breath. He actually wants this? This is the best day ever. I couldn’t help but giggle. His left hand was pulling my shorts off with my boxers. Damn he’s fast, I’m kind of worried. He had left me up and pressed me up against the wall. I grabbed hold of his shoulders and tried to make out his face in the dark. I couldn’t see anything but I knew it was him.

There was clanking and stuff being undone. He’s getting rougher than gentle now. “I’ll make you scream.” I shivered at the thought, we’re stuck in a room at school. I hope I can stay quiet. My thoughts were interrupted by a rough kiss, I opened my eyes wide in surprise. Dominic snapped his hips into mine and had me gripped his shoulders hard, leaving some scratch marks. He didn’t stop waiting. He kept me against the wall and moved, started slow but only for a few minutes.

I was panting a bit with no vision or light, it made this exciting. I wanted to be fucked senselessly. Dominic’s grip got hard and rougher. He forced me fully down each time. He was biting my neck and leaving nasty bruises. My body was being twisted, bruised, covered in scratches and bites. I was being manhandled by Dominic. I knew he was strong but I never thought I’d be used as a toy so easily and quickly. I like it for some reason. His speed kept increasing and I couldn’t stay quiet anymore.

“D-Dominic!”

“If you’re gonna moan my name, use the proper one.” He is such an asshole for this. He was holding me tightly against the wall still. I had my head back as my toes curled. I don’t want to use the proper name but I can barely think. My mind is all fuzzy and gone. I couldn’t control my moans. The giggles from the other side of the door went quiet. “D-Daddy!” My words only encouraged him to go faster. He kept getting faster and faster.

"Fisher, get up. Fisher, get your ass up for school!"

I shot up in my bed panting. It was a dream. God I'm a freak. I dreamt about my friend, my crush, fucking me in the ass. How bad does that get? I sighed, got out of bed and put on a shirt and jeans.

"Fish, I had fun last night. Thanks for letting me sleep over."

I looked over and blushed madly as I stared at Dominic. Oh my god. I forgot he and I had a sleepover.

"Y-Yeah.."

Total of words 721. Sorry that I've been gone for so long. I've been sick, caught up with school and a family member died. I'm working on a oneshot currently, re-doing it since I didn't like how I started it so I'm dropping this here for you all. (Words 773) - Justafan