Mind Gone

(Gavin's POV, Ship [Gavin x Dominic], AU: Vampire!AU, warning: smut)

I was panting hard. Blood dripped down my shoulders. He was close. But he pulled out. "D-Dom, why did-" He covered my mouth. My face burned. There was blood rolling out of his mouth. He was pink and panting. My blood stained his teeth. They used to be pearly white. His fangs were sharp. Even though blood gets him all blushy. I could never top him. The blood is like beer for him. Makes him drunk. He wants something. I whined that my mouth was covered. I hate not being able to talk. His eyes darted from my neck to my lips. Aw, his mind is so far gone. His hand moved away from my mouth. A smirk grew on my face. I sat up and brought him into my lap. He squirmed, rubbing on my dick slightly. I grunted and took his chin in my hand. He froze and stopped squirming. I made him look at me. He was red. I licked the blood that was around his mouth, off. I smashed my lips onto his.

He was slowly melting into the kiss. After a short while he kissed back. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entry. I allowed him. But I kind of battled for dominance. I somehow won? Dominic whined and turned dark red. He lightly grinded against me. I groaned and moved my tongue around inside his mouth. It's warm. The taste of metal from the blood was mixed with his saliva. I slightly pulled away and licked his teeth. I had my tongue go back in and explored. My hand slithered down and slowly pumped his dick. Dominic moaned into the kiss. His hole twitched against my dick. He kissed me in a needy way. So cute. He moved himself and I felt warmth. I pulled away and looked down. I'm inside him. He- there was no prep- is he okay? He whined and tried to kiss me. He's so far gone in pleasure. His body was completely untouched. No bite marks, hickeys or bruises.

I got close to his neck and licked it. He shuttered from it. I moved him at a slow pace. There were sounds of pleasure from his throat. I bit down slowly on his neck. There were more sounds of pleasure from him. I kept biting him, trying to find his sweet spot. I bit the spot where you can see the neck. Like when you go out in public everyone can see it. He moaned from it. Like he actually moaned, not the sounds of pleasure. I started to abuse that spot. Biting, sucking, you know the whole package. I moved him faster, while I continued to stimulate his neck. He clawed my back and whined. I stopped biting him, touching him and thrusting into him. I just want to see what happens. He whimpered in annoyance but also sadness.

"G-Gavie, please move."

"I'm sorry baby." I went back to the pace I was at. I didn't expect him to plead or beg for me to move. He probably doesn't even know what he's doing to himself. The top of the group being the bottom after having some blood. His moans filled the room. They were so quiet. I cupped his right nipple in my hand. Slowly started to stimulate it. His moans grew louder. I pushed him back slightly. I kissed his chest. I brought him closer. He held onto me in pure bliss. He bit me on the neck. Some of my blood was being drained. I moved my hand away from his nipple to his mouth. I shoved my thumb in his mouth, having him in front of me. He whimpered, some blood stained his teeth again. His moans were muffled by my thumb. They were high pitched. I looked down slightly and realized that I was going hard and faster on him. I probably hit that spot. He was trembling at every touch.

I'm close. He stuttered and went limp slightly. I looked down again. He came. It got over his belly and mine. I smiled and got close to his ear. "You did a good job baby." I kissed his earlobe. He shivered. His walls tightened around me. I grunted from it. It's tight now. Not long after I came as well. I pulled out and laid him down. Dominic was a mess. His body was covered with sweat and bite marks. He was panting hard. His eyes showed that he's on a daze. He can't even think straight. He passed out within a few seconds. I broke him. That was not my intention but it happened. I moved him over to the pillows and covered him with the blanket.

"Good night, baby."

Total of words 832, we all need more bottom Dominic in our lives! Because I need more of it. I have so many ideas with him. Like ugh! - Alaphi