Biking

(Gavin K. x Connor, Warning: neglect?)

Just got back from the trail. Placing the bikes away in the garage. Connor fell into the ditch multiple times. Dragging his ass to the bathroom. Him saying that he’s fine. Boy, you're limping, you’re not fine. Pulling him into the bathroom and locking the door so he can’t leave. Him sitting down on the ground. Crossing his arms like a child. He’s so cute when he’s angry. Lifting one of his legs to check for injuries. Just a couple of scraps. Placing some band aids on the scraps. He probably also sprained his ankle too from that rock. “Gavin! I said I was fine!” He’s as red as the time we did that thing (if you haven't read 'blowjob', do it now).  Maybe you would be fine, if you weren’t limping!

Unlocking the bathroom door, Connor stood up and kind of hissed in pain. Looking at him with an eyebrow raised. “Sure, you're fine.” He hesitated a bit. Looking away from me. Grabbing his arm and placing it over my shoulders. Lending him out of the bathroom. Him grumbling under his breath. He’s so cute. Heading over to his room. Good thing the door is open. Inside his room sitting down on his bed. Removing his arm off my shoulders. Lifting his legs on his bed. Him crossing his arms again. “We’ll have to call your parents because you may have sprained your ankle.” He looked at me like I was insane. What’s wrong with telling your parents that you're hurt? Does his parents get angry when he’s hurt? That’s messed up.

“Fine.” He didn’t like the idea but they have to know. Crawled to him and laid down on his stomach. Him wrapping his arms around me. What is going on at home Connor?

Total of words 307 - Alaphi