A Blanket?

(In Connor's pov, ship [Connor x all])

They said that I'm getting a surprise. It could be anything. The box that they have could be anything. Gavin had been distracting me all day. It had been quite too. Now they're all around me. Caden was holding a box. He handed me the box. I took it and looked at it in confusion. They were waiting for me to open it. I rolled my eyes and took the lid off. Inside were gummies and some paper. They got me sleeping gummies. I picked the bottle up and gave them all a glare.

"Seriously? Sleeping gummies was my surprise."

"No, take the paper off." I took the paper off. My eyes widened. A blanket was underneath it. Is it related to the gummies? The blanket was blue, navy blue. It was big enough for two people. I set the gummies and the paper down. I lift the blanket up a bit. It's so soft and cozy. It's warm too. I checked underneath the blanket, nothing. So this was the surprise. That's so sweet of them. I took the blanket out of the box. Caden took the box and set it on the counter. The other blankets that I brought from home were uncomfortable. Tears pricked in the corners of my eyes.

"You okay? You don't like it?"

"N-No I'm fine, I really like it." I hugged the blanket. Soon tears fell down my face. Gavin hugged me and rubbed my back. The others joined in. I buried my head in the blanket. I never knew I would be so emotional about this. Caden got up to make dinner. Dominic had me in his lap facing the TV. Gavin was putting my favorite show on. Fisher left to put the gummies away. They're being so nice to me. The blanket was covering both me and Dominic. I'm going to treasure this blanket.

Total of words 338, if you remember "His Blanket" this is what happened when he got it - Alaphi