Napping

(Derrick's POV, ship [Derrick x Kaelyn], warning: slight lime)

This study hall is fucking boring as hell. I'm watching Youtube. The hour is almost over. There's like a minute left. I turned my IPad off. "Hey Kaelyn. Can you get my phone?" There was no answer. I looked at his seat and he had his head against the desk. I turned in my seat to get up. "Kaelyn!" No answer. His hat was upside down on the desk. The teacher wasn't looking. I got up to get a closer look. He's asleep. He looks so cute. His hair is so fluffy. The girl that was sitting across from him got up to get her phone. I sat down in her seat and just stared at him. I know that it's creepy! The bell rang and he's still asleep. He's a heavy sleeper. I got up and grabbed his phone. I'm going to be nice. I picked him up and left the classroom.

Damn, it's hard going down stairs with someone in your arms. I made it out of the building. I opened the door to the backseat of my truck. I laid him down on the seat. His arms wrapped around my torso, bringing me down on top of him. I had my foot close the door. He hugged me tighter. My breath hitched and I laid my head on his chest. He flipped us. I'm on my back and he's on top of me. His head was near my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck. My legs are spread apart and my knees are in the air. He was pressing himself against me. My face was warm. I tensed up like hell. "Loosen up." He's awake. My face started to burn. I started to relax. He lightly kissed my neck then smiled. I can feel that smile against my skin.

I just want him to fuck me up. I felt a bump on my ass. He's hard. I wiggled my ass against the bump. His breath hitched. I was gaining pleasure from it. He was too. My body was rocking. The truck slightly did the same. It became rough. I was moaning quietly. He kissed my neck and bit it. His hands went up my hoodie and shirt. They were warm. There was a knock at the driver's window. He got off me with a red face. I crawled into the driver's seat and rolled the window down. It was an officer. The guy looked at my neck with a knowing look. "Be careful with your girlfriend." I nodded with a red face. The officer left and I rolled up the window. I looked back to see that he was embarrassed. I was too. He got into the passenger seat. The officer went by and his eyes widened. He almost hit the brakes.

I started the truck and got moving. I better get him home.

Total of words 523, was this lime? I want to know please. And should I write more on them too? Let me know in the comments! I want to know what you think. - Alaphi