Locker Room

(Fisher's POV, Ship [Fisher x Connor], AU: [originally a female] Trans Fisher!AU, warning: smut)

I'm in the stall of the locker room. I'm wearing my binder. Connor is out there and my dumbass forgot my clothes for PFN (in the locker). I can't go out there! What if this ruins our friendship?!

"Fish, you okay in there?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Get out man, we have to go soon." I took a deep breath. I'm going to be fine. I opened the stall door and looked around. It's just me and Connor. He was staring at me. I covered my chest and looked down. Someone grabbed my chin and lifted it up. Connor was in front of me. My face burned.

"Fish, your trans?"

"Y-Yes, a trans m-male." His eyes widened in surprise that I was originally a female. He smiled and me close. He looked at my chest that I was covering. He moved my arms to get a better look. I knew that he was fruity and flirty. But never thought he would also be a pervert. Not gonna lie, I kind of like it. He picked me up and went over to the stall. He kissed my lips in a passionate way. I melted right into it. He backed me into a wall. The stall door was locked. His hand went down into my shorts. He rubbed my ass, which made me shiver. He squeezed my ass. I gasped and opened my mouth slightly. His tongue invited itself in. Exploring everything. I hummed out a moan. My shorts fell down. I do wear boxers. His hand moved to the front, inside my boxers. His finger was inching closer to my entrance. My face was on fire. His finger tip pushed lightly on the hole. It made me squirm. He pulled away and licked his lips.

His finger pushed in more. I grabbed hold of him, almost for dear life. He's taking it slow. If one of the other boys in this class would have ripped my clothes off and rape me. With Connor it's different. I want it. I mean I'm allowing him to shove a finger inside me. I'm allowing him to take my virginity. His finger was fully in. That wasn't so bad. It's better to have prep than none. He moved his finger. It feels so good. It's weird but good. He added a second one in. It stretched my hole bigger. He spread them apart. I let out a broken moan. It feels like I'm being split into two. Well kind of. He did this at multiple angles and took my boxers off. He took his sweatpants off, along with his boxers. Jesus, he's big. He took out a condom and opened it. It's now on his dick. At least he's mindful.

He lifted me up against the wall. He aligned himself to my entrance. I don't think it's gonna fit. It's like six inches. He was already pushing in. It's so much bigger than his fingers. It truly feels like I'm being split in half. I held onto him and buried my face in his neck. He did the same. Just that he made a grunt sound. He moved me in and out. I was moaning at a normal volume. They were muffled since I had my face pressed against his neck. "You're so t-tight." I lifted my head a bit. I started to relax. It was more enjoyable. He was moving smoothly. Before he could hardly do so. I was close to his ear, moaning into it. He moved harder. I laid my head against the wall and slightly down. I was right. He's moving so smoothly. My moans got quiet. I was panting now. "Watching the show?" My face burned. I was staring. I looked away. He took my face and made me look at him.

"I don't mind you watching Dear."

"I-I, uh." I don't know what to say. He gave me a passionate kiss. I melted into it. He licked my bottom lip and I gladly let him in. His tongue is inside. I was moaning into the kiss. He was going faster. He hit that one spot. Which made me gasp and claw him. My nails dug into his skin. He hit that spot harder. He was still kissing me. My moans grew louder. My toes curled. He pulled away and smirked. The door to the locker room opened. Connor covered my mouth.

"You guys okay?"

"Yeah! One minute." The door closed. I whined that the movement stopped. He smirked and pushed more in. My eyes widened. He wasn't all the way in. It feels like my hair is sticking in all directions. My hat fell off. I'm almost naked. Well I guess my hat doesn't truly count. But still I'm almost naked. He slowly lifted my binder up. His hand is right under my breast. He took my binder off. My face burned out of embarrassment. His hand cupped my right one. He locked his lips around it. Damn, he's good at this. He bit it as well. I moaned slightly and looked down. He pulled off and this white stuff dripped down. That is milk. He licked the tip and sucked on it. He moved me again. After what felt like a minute. I felt warmth but not being filled. He pulled out. His mouth pulled away from my breast. There was saliva connecting them together. He set me down and helped me get dressed. The condom was full. I honestly forgot about it. That was fun.

Total of words 977, I literally almost died from this! Like it was an idea and I carried through with it. I don't normally write F x M stuff. This is my first attempt at it. I hope you enjoyed reading? - Alaphi