Again!

(Dominic x Connor, Warning: bullying)

It’s the last day of basketball. The last day that they will hurt him. I’ve been repeating myself to them. ‘Don’t do that’ they never listened. They had grown tired of throwing the ball at him. They started to shove and push him. Either to get his attention, he’s in the way or just for fun. He has been staying close to me most of the game. They didn’t like that. They started to boss him around. From a far away distance from me. ‘Just a minute left, you can do this.’ Looking at Connor, he seemed relieved. We won. Our first game. All because of Connor. The buzzer went off. But they still weren’t pleased. Shoving him one last time before leaving for the changing room.

After everyone had left, Connor removed his shirt. I’m checking for injuries. None this time. But he was showing his chest. He had his shirt covering it. “Show me your chest.” He seemed to freeze up. I knew something was up. I know that they threw the ball at his chest and shoved him there. Gently grabbing his hands, him dropping his shirt. Seeing a bruise, not a big one, tiny small ones. From them. They cost him pain. “What are these from?” I wanted to know if I was right. He looked away. Almost ashamed. He wasn’t even answering me. Sighing that I may never get an answer. Putting on his shirt and mine on. He grabbed his bag and was gonna walk away. I’m not done yet. Grabbing his arm from behind him. He froze in place.

Turning him around to face me. Looking into my eyes for a second, then looked away. Picking him up and hugged him. Walking out of the changing room. “D-Dom! Put me down.” He’s adorable when he’s flustered. Those people who hurt him looked at us with ‘Aw’ and regret. The leader looked at them with hate. Then at us with hate. This person needs to lay low. Holding Connor close. I will make sure to protect him at any cost.

Total of words 364, this is pt.2 of Heads up! - Alaphi