Let's Fix That Attitude

(Caden x Dominic, Warning: offensive comments?, language and smut)

[Caden's POV]

Dominichas been talking his mouth off to everyone. It's like he's in a mood. He's been holding back on some words to me but goes off on everyone else. He knows I don't take snarky and rude comments as a joke. But if he slips up, he knows he's done for. It was science and he was talking to Fisher and Connor. Connor had an annoyed expression, Fisher only had a plain face with a frown. Dominic is probably talking shit about them or someone else. I sighed and shook my head, he's a pain when he wants to be. Fisher suddenly had a surprised face while looking at me and then to Dominic. Connor was in disbelief and wanted to not talk about whatever they were talking about. I was curious and got up to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Caden is a jerk. He doesn't go hard anymore. It's like he's bored of us."

"Dom that's obscured, Caden is just tired and stressed out and you're not helping by complaining about it." Connor had shot back in defense for me. Fisher looked around at the teacher and back to the two who were fighting.

"Con calm down... Dom that may be true now but Caden is just him right now. Give him time."

"I don't give a flying fuck. He's probably bored and just doesn't show it." I was surprised by his boldness. He really thinks I'm bored of them? Of him? I'm slowing down. But his snarky attitude and rude comments are making me mad. I'll show him later.

[Later]

Finally school is over, I can finally show Dominic and fix his attitude. "Hey Dom, come with me to the bathroom room. I want to talk to you." Dominic looked confused but nodded anyway, his confusion went to a confident look. I gave Connor and Fisher a look that meant "he's getting what he deserves". They both looked nervous and headed out to Fisher's car. I placed my hand on Dominic's shoulder and gripped it tightly. Once at the bathroom, I had him get into the stall first and then I trailed in after. I locked the door and gave Dominic a glare.

"Let's talk about what you said in Science."

"Y-You heard...?" Dominic looked nervous then confident now. He seems to notice he probably shouldn't have said those things about me. He was fidgeting with his zipper for his hoodie. He looks pathetic, it's a good look on him. "Of course I did. I was at the next table over you asshole." He looked guilty and looked away. I love him, I do but I swear he gets on everyone's nerves sometimes. Dominic was still fidgeting with his hoodie, he was getting very nervous.

"Dom, get on your knees and open your mouth." Dominic gulped and got down on his knees, he was sitting on his ankles. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. Dominic looked nervous and honestly scared. I got my pants undone and zipped down. "Well open your mouth." Dominic was hesitant but did so anyway, I slapped my dick on his lips. His eyes got wide and he gulped again. After a minute of hesitation he took it into his mouth. He sucked nervously, his tongue gently wrapped around as he took it deeper.

Dominic is just a nervous wreck he can barely focus on what I want him to do. I glared at him and fisted his hair in my hand. Dominic looked even more scared and sucked a bit harder. Poor guy, his throat is gonna be destroyed and his voice is gonna be gone. I gripped his hair and pulled him back. "Mhmp!" Dominic grabbed my thighs, surprised and scared. I pulled him back completely and he looked at me with nervousness.

"C-Caden, what are you doing!"

"If you wanted to talk so much shit about everyone I figured I'd fill your mouth." Dominic was stunned, I took this to my advantage. He was surprised and gagged when I pushed him back onto my dick. He had tears in his eyes and as I moved his head for him. Dominic started to make muffled sounds and moans, he had tears down his face. His jaw slacked and he relaxed his throat, taking it like he's supposed to. He tightened his grip on my thighs in desperation to breathe. I only ignored his request and picked up the pace. I pushed him down more, his nose was in the pubes and could barely breathe. He looked like a chipmunk but he also looked fucked out.

His hair was a mess and he was a bit sweaty. Dominic's body twitches at each thrust and he trembles. He tried using his teeth. I grunted and slapped him. "No teeth bitch." Dominic whined and moved his hands onto the floor to stabilize himself. I kept going until I got tired. His eyes were squeezed shut as he moaned around my dick. He was drooling a bit. I knew I was close, I couldn't last much longer. Dominic opened his eyes, they were glazed and he looked up at me with almost a begging look to stop for a second. I glared and forced him fully down, he gagged and squeezed his eyes shut. He's so beautiful like this. "Damn Dom.. you're so pretty like that, like an angel." Dominic looked up at me and tried to say something but was muffled since his mouth was full.

The vibrations finished it off and I didn't hold back anymore. Dominic moaned as I pulled out. I placed my thumb in his mouth and saw the fluids. "Swallow." I had Dominic close his mouth and swallow. "Good boy." Dominic was red with embarrassment, I zipped my pants and looked at Dominic with a smirk. He looked away with embarrassment and got up. "See you tomorrow Dom." I unlocked the stall door and left. I knew he would barely have a voice tomorrow.

Total of words 1017 - Justafan