Shapeshifter

(Shapeshifter!Bill x Shapeshifter!Dipper, Warning: mentions of people trying to kidnap Bill) [as in taking a cat home since he's in his cat form]

I was just walking around. As a cat. Some people wanted to pick me up and take me home. Ew. Some tried feeding me. Then take me home. Disgusting (the meme). I don’t really like being touched. If you couldn’t already tell. I remember meeting this deer. This deer acted strange. I don’t know why, but it felt like they were just like me. Such a silly thought. Right?

I left the town called ‘Gravity Falls’. Just outside the forest. Should I find that deer again? Yeah, I should. I need answers. Walking over to the path that I saw the deer on. I don’t know why, but I was distracted by every little thing. The leaves, grass, flowers, birds, trees, and other animals. Every little thing was distracting.

I snapped out of it. I need to stay focused. I must find that deer. It’s been a few hours. The sun was going down. All the day time animals were heading to bed and the night time animals were coming out. I knew I didn’t have enough time to find my way home. I was too deep in the forest. Whenever I was gone and wasn’t able to get home, kill was in charge. At least at the time being.

A few minutes later, I found this cave. I invited myself in. Looks abandoned. I transformed back to a person. I saw a piece of a mirror? I walked over there. There was a whole collection of things. Things that humans left behind. I was surprised and amazed? Sitting here amazed by this set up. I was unaware that I was being watched. “Who are you?” I jumped from the voice. I didn’t know someone else was here.

I turned around only to find a boy? Or a deer? It seems like another shapeshifter. In mid transformation.  Wait, a deer. He could be that deer that was acting weird! “Are you that deer?” I asked. He seemed to be upset that I didn’t answer his question. Also annoyed. “Yea, what about it?” It sounded like I shouldn’t be here. But I didn’t really care. As much. “Can I stay for the night?” I asked.

He must be thinking about it. Then looked at me. “Yea, as soon as you tell me who you are..” I sighed. Should I tell him? I mean we are both shapeshifters. I guess it couldn’t hurt, right? “I’m like you, a shapeshifter.” He was surprised for a moment. He nodded. I guessed that meant I could stay for the night.

Total of words 461, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot - Alaphi