Tied Up

(Connor’s POV, ship [Connor x Fisher], warning: smut)

I came home to my apartment from college. Well the apartment, right? It was quiet. It’s not normally quiet. It was unsettlingly clean. Did Fisher clean? He doesn’t normally do that. He’s my roommate. Where is he? I checked the bathroom, kitchen, living room and spare bedroom. He’s in none of these rooms and everything is clean. Maybe he was bored. The last place is my bedroom. I opened the door and my face burned. There he was on my bed naked. His hat was on his head. A blindfold around his eyes so he can’t see. His hands were holding his legs in a split position. This scene in front of me kind of turned me on. I set my bag on my chair and stared at him. He noticed that someone else was in the room. I undressed myself and got up onto the bed. I stared at his figure. He whined and squirmed.

“Y-You’re not just g-gonna stare, right?”

“I’m just enjoying the view, dear.” Fisher turned red. I placed my hands on his inner thighs. He’s so pretty when he’s like this. I had my thumb against his hole. He trembled and his hole twitched. I started to tease him with my thumb. He whined from it. I pushed my finger in. A second one and a third. His mouth was gaped open. It was much easier to shove them in. Since his legs were in a split position. I slowly started to move my fingers. Fisher was panting out moans. I spread them apart and he clawed himself. The scratch mark was on the inside of his knee. I pulled them out after a minute. I scooted away to find the lube. I found it off to the side. The cap was loose. I dumped some on my dick and aligned myself to his hole. I wasn’t touching him in any way. He whimpered. I know for a fact that he hates not being able to see. I stayed silent and watched. He squirmed and whined. He looks so helpless. I touched his inner thighs and hips. He melted into the touch. He craves touch and pleasure.

I slowly pushed in. He clawed himself more. He couldn't hold his legs any longer. He was laying down. You know how you bring your knees up so you can get up. That's what it looks like with him. He truly does look helpless. I started to move and his moans were loud. His hands gripped the bedsheets and tugged on them. His hat was falling off. The hat had molded his hair, but it was fluffy. I ran my fingers through his hair. He moved his arms and wrapped them around me. I moved faster. His moans grew louder, he wrapped his legs around my waist. I sat up and brought him with me. He is now on his knees. I took his hat off and set it aside. He whined annoyed. He rarely takes his hat off for these things. I kissed his neck. He was blocking the rest of his neck from me. I grabbed his hair and pulled on it. He yelped and slightly moaned. I bit his neck. He’s sensitive there. It makes it easy to overpower him.

He was panting out moans. They were breathy. His mouth was open and some drool was rolling down his jaw. I was going hard on him. His tongue kind of stuck out. He was loud. I took the blindfold off. Tears stained his cheeks. His eyes were glossy. He's in a daze. It must be too much for him. Then again we haven't done this in like a few months.

"S-Slow down!"

"Nah." I looked down slightly. I was going too fast for him. But I'm almost done anyways. His moans went high pitched. I've found that spot. Plus I'm too deep inside of him. That could be the reason I've found it. He stuttered and went limp. He's tight now, I can feel his walls squeezing me. His voice is raw. He was holding onto me with pure bliss. I found it adorable. "S-Slow d-down! P-Please!" Even though he was telling me to slow down. His actions told me differently. It looks like his mind can't choose. I went slightly harder on him. He was screaming his moans. If he keeps this up, he'll lose his voice. I felt myself shutter. I slowly pulled out. Fisher was panting hard.

"I'll let you rest, then we'll go again."

"Huh?!" I watched as his face turned red. I was already hard again. He's going to have a long night.

Total of words 792 - Alaphi