Too Many Drinks

(In Dominic's pov, ship [Dominic x Caden], warning: lime, choke kink)

I'm on a date with Caden. We were drinking, joking and having fun. I had a little too much to drink. Caden was fine. I was drunk. He spoiled the fun by taking the beer away. We were home (those home dates hit different). I was on my knees, holding on to him. My face was close to his crotch. I looked up at him. He was holding the last deer out of my reach. "Can I have it, please?" My voice was whiny and slurred. Caden's face turned red. He was thinking about it. He sighed and handed me the bottle. I finished it and looked at him. He was still red. He was sitting on the couch. I was still on my knees. I crawled over to him and hugged his waist. He looked at me and smiled. He lifted my chin towards him. He kissed me deeply. He pulled away with a scrunched up face.

"You taste like alcohol, it doesn't suit you."

"What do you mean?" My voice was still whiny. He ignored my question. He kissed me again and deepened the kiss. He did this multiple times. My face burned. I enjoyed them. He won't let me up onto the couch. I don't want this to be uncomfortable. I'm being a little too obedient. I denied him access to my mouth. One of his hands lightly choked me. I moaned and opened my mouth. Maybe being obedient was the best option. He pulled away from me. His finger was in my mouth, while two others were under my chin. The hand that was on my neck, his grip tightened. I slightly moan from it. I drank too much.

Total of words 299 - Alaphi