Sleep

(Gavin K. x Dominic, Warning: bad memories?)

It’s been a few days since my parents were arrested. It’s late. I should sleep. Laying in bed on my side. I can’t sleep. I’ve stayed here with Dominic. But it still feels like they're here. Staring me down, in a hateful way. Fighting the urge to cry. Hugging a pillow, but it wasn’t soft. There was skin. Warmth. Fluffy hair. Dominic? Looking down to see that Dominic was there. He was shirtless. Hugging me back, in a gentle way. Oh right, I told him about what Mother did. Remembering what happened made the sensitive tissue burned, almost like it was being ripped apart. Feeling tears go down my face. Being pulled closer. Looking down to see that Dominic was snuggling into my belly. It was so gentle. Like I was glass.

Feeling his fingernail slowly trace my scars, made me shiver. A small kiss. “Why are you crying?” He’s awake? I thought he was asleep. He looked like he was sleeping. Feeling more kisses on my scars. As well as his fingernails tracing them. There weren’t any tears anymore. Taking a deep breath. Dominic pressed more of his face into my belly. The kisses stopped, same with the tracing. Being held close, the warmth, the love. Feeling tired. My eyelids are heavy. Shutting them, slowly drifting to sleep.

Total of words 241, here's some fluff, this is pt.2 of My Fault... - Alaphi