Koala

(Fisher x Connor)

I’ve been following Connor around. Waiting from the right moment to strike. It’s lunchtime now. Sitting at the table. He’s just eating lunch, listening to others' conversations. It’s almost time. Almost time to strike. He’s now talking with Caden, it’s time. Walking up to them, quickly and silently. Standing right behind him. Caden looked at me confused but seemed to understand and didn’t say anything. Going on to my knees near Connor’s leg. Caden now understands what’s going on. Looking at him with ‘don’t say anything’. He just gave a small chuckle. Connor hasn’t caught on yet. Perfect. Slowly moving closer to his leg. Almost there. Wrapping both arms and legs around his leg.

Caden looked down and laughed a bit. “Seems like someone wants your attention.” Connor looked down at me, red faced. Everyone had to leave to go to class. I kept a hold on his leg. He dragged me along until he got to the stairs. He pulled me off his leg to carry me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck. Heading up the stairs. We got to my class I had to go to, stayed like this a little longer, before setting me down. I’m a bit upset. “I’ll cuddle you later.” He ruffled my hair and walked off. Yes! I get to have cuddles! I definitely didn’t doubt my strategy. Not at all.

Total of words 255, I decided to give you guys/gals some fluff (this was so bad ;-;) - Alaphi