If Only You Weren't Dead

This is an Hellucard x Fem!Reader
This was requested by @TheAppleBitch1

(Y/N's POV)

Me, Matt, Tom, Tord and Edd are running from zombies. We ran into a carnival. No one was inside. There were food stands, some games and rides. Matt was running around looking for a mirror. Edd was trying to figure out how to help everyone. Tom was all grumpy but freaked out. Tord was looking for a weapon of some sort. Doesn't he always have a gun on him? Whatever. I walked around aimlessly. I could go find food, water, a gun even. I saw a ride that was space themed. It was a rollercoaster. I love space. I headed straight over there. There were trash from the food stands. Mainly junk food. There was a cooler with coke inside. Edd would love this. I took note of it and moved on. I got to the entrance of the ride. It's in good condition, just needs a new coat of paint. I cut passed the line part. At the edge of the stairs was a helmet. An astronaut helmet.

what is this doing here? It looked like it was part of a costume but also the ride. The helmet was colored white with the Canadian flag on the side. I picked the helmet up and looked at it. There was blood on the inside. I took the helmet with me and went up the stairs. The stairs were creaky. The stairs needed a new polish. I got to the top of the stairs and saw a boy. He had dirty blonde hair. He was wearing an astronaut suit. His skin was a healthy grass green. His eyes were white like the paint. He's a zombie! A quite cute one too. On the costume in the corner had his name. Hellucard. Along with the Canadian flag. The helmet belonged to him. He noticed me and ran at me. I threw the helmet at him and ran. Wait, Hellucard? That's my best friend! The one I love. I never got to tell him my feelings. I looked behind me and he wasn't there. I stopped and fell to my knees. Tears ran down my cheeks. It should have been me.

Total of words 376 - Alaphi