Why Are You So Angry?

(In Fisher's pov, ship [Fisher x Caden], warning; smut)

I'm sitting on the couch. I had my arms crossed. Caden was next to me, annoying me. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. I'm on my knees facing him. He had his arms around me, slowly tracing my neck with his finger. I shivered with slight pleasure. One of his hands went up my shirt. His hands are slightly cold. I uncrossed my arms to try to get off him. He had taken my shirt off. Along with my shorts and boxers. He had also taken his clothes off. One of his hands went down to my entrance. I had my hands on his shoulders. His finger slipped in easily. "Did you finger yourself before coming over to the couch?" I nodded 'yes'. Yeah, I did. So what? I was testing something out for myself. He took his finger out and replaced it with his dick. My nails dug into his skin. We sat there and waited. I was still upset with him. He smiled at me, I gave him a glare and looked away.

He pulled me closer. One of my arms is extended. My hand was on the head of the couch. Same with the other arm and hand. He slowly started to move. I slightly moaned softly. He moved faster and faster. My moans were breathy and loud. He went slightly harder. I gripped the head of the couch. I felt drool down my jaw. It feels like my eyes are rolling to the back of my head. It's probably true too. He hit that curtain spot. I feel spent. My nails dug into the couch, it looks like I'm trying to rip it apart. He hit harder on that spot. Faster even. I shuttered and started to pant. "Not so angry anymore huh?" He got me. I buried my face in his neck. I felt warmth inside. I bit his neck. He kept it inside, and started to play with my hair. I released my teeth and moved away from his neck. There was a bite mark. He slowly started to pull out. Some of the cum leaked out.

He laid me down and placed my clothes on. He had done the same. He laid down on top of me. I was slowly drifting to sleep. The front door opened, I didn't care who it was. I was tired. "Looks like you two had fun without us."

Total of words 423, sorry that it's short - Alaphi