Cold

(Alaina [me] x Alayna [my friend])

Outside. Cold. Snow. Freezing. It’s winter. I forgot a coat. Now I’m standing here waiting for the bus. Shivering. It’s so fucking cold. Seeing the bus up ahead. ‘Finally.’ The bus pulled into a hult. Opening the doors inviting me inside. Getting on and sitting in my usual seat. Staring out the window. Seeing some fields, cars, houses, then the school. I now go to the high school I don’t have to get off. The bus started to move again. Why did I have to forget my coat? Especially on a day that is nearly below 0. Please can God be on my side.

Finally made it to the school. Speed walking to the school. Not wanting to be in the cold much longer. Inside I could see that Alayna was waiting for me. Like always. I walked in to feel no warmth to me. Not even the school could greet me with warmth. Stupid school. I’m shivering. Haven was wondering why I was. Alayna was worried. “Your lips are blue.” They are? Haven has always be obverent to detail. Alayna went up and hugged me. The feeling of warmth was nice. Amazing even. My shivering stopped after a short while. I wonder if this will happen more often this winter.

Total of 228 words, this was requested by my friend - Alaphi