My Fucking Phone!

(Kaelyn’s POV, ship [Kaelyn x Derrick], warning: smut)

Derrick fucking threw my phone across the hallway. It got a new crack. I grabbed his hoodie and pulled him close. He grabbed my wrist and looked up. I’m like five inches taller than him. It's like the end of the day. I pulled him into the bathroom and threw him into a stall. I locked the door. “Hey! What the fuck-” I pinned him to the stall wall with my hand around his neck. He slowly turned pink. Oh so he likes that. He tried pushing me away. I tightened my grip on his neck and kneed him gently in between his legs. He turned light red and had a pleasured face. I moved my leg back and forth. His mouth was gaped open. He was shaking and panting slightly. He’s adorable like this. I pulled away and gave him a glare. He was holding his crotch and looking at me.

“Take your pants off.”

“But- I- Fine.” He slowly took his pants off with an embarrassed face. I pointed to his boxers. They were boy shorts. He turned red and nodded. We usually don’t indulge this far. But I’m fucking pissed. His boxers were off. I grabbed his hood and had him facing the stall door. I took my pants and boxers off. Should I give prep? No, he doesn’t deserve it. No adjusting either. I had him lean against the door. His ass was presented to me. I never knew that he was thick. I aligned myself to his hole. I pushed in without a warning. He whimpered and scratched the door. “Now don’t make a single noise or I won’t continue.” He nodded and without a second thought, I started to move. It was a fast pace. There were sounds of pleasure coming from his throat. They were high pitched. He was covering his mouth. He knows why this is happening.

He was shaking. He must be close. Weak as fuck. But I want this to last longer. I had my thumb cover his tip, denying his orgasm. He arched his back from pain and pleasure. I checked the time and listened for anyone outside. No one. “Go ahead and make some noise.” The hand that was covering his mouth was against the door. His sweet moans were breathy and loud. His metallic voice was slightly high pitched. It was like music that I could listen to all day. He couldn't say much, but his actions were like pleas. He would roll his hips or look back a little. I moved my thumb from his tip and slowly pumped his dick. He squirmed and moaned. It looked like he was holding himself back. “Go ahead.” Not even a second later, he came. It was all over my fingers (two of them). Not much got on the door. His walls squeezed me. I was gaining pleasure from it. I held my fingers that he came on to his face. He was confused and stared. I kissed his neck.

I left butterfly kisses on his neck. Or the part that is showing. “Open and taste yourself.” He obeyed and opened his mouth. I shoved my fingers into his mouth. He gagged slightly and closed his mouth. He sucked on them lightly. I knew that I was close. A few minutes later, I came. I was deep inside. Derrick arched his back and moaned. He was panting hard. My face became warm. I'm catching feelings for him. I pulled out and grabbed his clothes. I helped him get dressed (because he's somewhat nice). I got dressed myself. We walked out of the bathroom and went to the basketball game here at school.

"Hey Derrick."

"Hm?"

"Happy Valentine's day."

Total of words 681, Happy Valentine's day guys. This was a special! Let me know if I should do specials more often. I'm added Derrick and Kaelyn to the one-shots (since I barely get any requests). They are not part of the five that were originally here. I hope you enjoyed reading - Alaphi