You Said "Anything"

(In Dominic’s pov, ship [Dominic x Caden], warning; smut, light choking kink [in the first half], teasing [in the first half], pregnancy kink? or bulge kink?, pain kink?)

Me and the others had a tiny argument. They’re ignoring me. They won’t talk to me. I tried getting their attention but nothing worked. I even went on my knees in front of them. “Guys stop ignoring me! I’ll do anything! Please!” They all looked at each other and smiled. Wait, what did I say? I said ‘anything’. They're going to have me do some shit!

“Anything?”

“Yes.” Why am I agreeing! I mean they’re no longer ignoring me. They were discussing something together without me. It could be anything. It could be anything. Anything they want. Fuck, I’m so stupid! They told me to follow them. We went to the couch and sat down. They want cuddles? Nothing else? They left me and Caden alone. They left for the store. Caden had me in his lap and arms. We were watching a movie. I felt my pants move. Just pretend that you didn’t take notice of it. I then felt his hand on my skin. Don’t take notice. His finger is rubbing against my hole. My face burned. Fuck, it was a trick! He pushed the finger inside. I almost gasped. He moved his finger in and out. I moaned quietly, trying not to show that I know. I was barely paying attention to the movie. My pants became tight. Shit, I have a boner. I heard chuckling from him.

“Looks like someone is hard.”

“S-Shut up.” The hand that wasn’t in my pants, went up to my neck. He slightly choked me. I tilted my head back a bit. Why must I have a pain kink?! I had one of my hands go up and grab his arm. Tugging on it. I wasn’t even trying to free my neck from him. I wasn’t even trying to escape. He placed his face on my shoulder. I can feel that smirk on his face. Since we were home I didn’t bother to wear a shirt. Just a hoodie (he’s wearing pants). The hoodie was falling off my shoulders. I felt his finger pull out. He moved over to my dick, slowly starting to pump it. I was squirming. His grip on my neck tightened. I kind of moaned a bit. I stopped squirming. After a bit he stopped pumping it. He let go of my neck and laughed a bit. “You were really into it, weren’t you?” My face burned. He was teasing me! I crossed my arms. I gave him an angry look and turned away from him. He laughed again and rubbed my sides.

“Aw, did I tease my baby too much?” I ignored him and gave an angry huff. He laid me down, slowly pulled my pants off. I was still looking away from him. After my pants were off. He started to pull my boxers off. After my boxers were off, he took my chin in his hand. He turned my head to face him. With one hand on my chin and the other near my entrance, I just realized that I fucked myself. He shoved two fingers inside. My eyes widened a bit. He slowly spread them apart, stretching me out. After a minute, he pulled out and took his pants off. Along with his boxers. He aligned himself and got closer to my face. He brought me into a kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slowly pushed in. I gasped, allowing his tongue in. He gladly took it. His tongue slowly explored my mouth. He kissed me dozens of times when I had my guard down. He even made out with me.

I felt his hips touch mine, he’s all the way in. He pulled away, a string of saliva connected us. I was panting a bit. Wait, I’m supposed to be mad at him! I slightly pushed him away and crossed my arms. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them beside my head. My face burned more. He rolled his hip into me. I wasn’t expecting it and moaned quietly. He smiled, but that smile changed to a smirk. “I knew my baby couldn’t stay mad at me for long.” But you have an advantage against me! This isn’t fair. He unpinned my wrists. He moved over to my chest. Planting kisses all over. One of his hands moved over to my nipple and pinched it. Pulling on it a bit. He then kissed it, locking his lips around it. He only does that with me. I don’t mind it, but why me? He then bit my nipple. He then gave the other one the same treatment. He sat up and grabbed my hips.

“Ready?” I nodded slightly. It started out slow then got faster as we continued. I was letting out some breathy loud moans. I turned my head away and closed my eyes. I can feel his warm hands roaming my body. Him touching and feeling me like it’s the last thing he’ll ever touch. My body shuttered. I can feel him inside. I opened my eyes and looked at my belly. There was some cum, so I came. His hand brushed past the bulge on my belly. He made an outline of it, around it (the bulge). I looked up at Caden. It looked like he was resisting the urge to fuck me harder. Maybe even pound into me senseless or until I pass out. He pressed down on the tip of the bulge. Making it bigger. Making his dick feel bigger. He had stars in his eyes.

“Can’t wait to tell the others’ about this.”

“W-What?”

“I’ll tell you later.” He went back to fucking me. Just that he went harder than before. My moans were louder, it was more of a pant, like a dog. After a few minutes, I felt warmth inside. He slowly pulled out. He smiled at me. Oh no, he has a comment. “You look nice with this.” His finger rubbed over the bulge. Wait, it's still there? I guess the cum would stay and keep the bulge there. Is he saying I’d look nice if I could get pregnant? My face burned, it felt like it was falling off. I mean I do kinda look like it, like early stages of it. I sat up, looks like I need a shower. He handed me my pants and boxers. I put them on, he put on his. I wiped the cum off my belly, so it’s more comfortable. He brought me into a hug and rested his hand on my belly. The others came in and smirked or smiled. It’s separate. Each one gets what they want. I’ll enjoy this hug while I can.

Total of words 1171, hey guys I may start doing lime! Yay! I'm trying it so if you have a request that is that please tell me! - Alaphi