Drunk

(Gavin's POV, ship [Gavin x Caden], warning: alcohol usage, smut)

I'm fucking drunk. I have a bottle of whiskey in my hand. I was shaking. Caden was next to me (at the table). Damn, he's good looking. All his features were showing. I touched his chest then his sides. We were at home so it's all good. He stopped me and moved my hands away. I whined, does he not like me? If not why are we married than (fucking drunk ass)? I crawled into his lap. He turned red and pulled me close. I kissed him in a needy way. I want him. I want to feel him. He kissed me back. So he does like me. I tugged at his shirt. He took it off along with mine. He's well built. I touched his muscles and they quivered from it. I left butterfly kisses along his chest. Caden was red. He held me in a possessive way. My face felt flushed. His finger traced the rim of my pants. He slowly took it off. He's teasing me. I tugged at his pants. I want him to do the same. He took them off and had his hand go into my boxers. His finger was pressing against my hole. He started to tease my hole. I lightly grinded myself against his finger. He grabbed my chin and got close. "A little too needy darling." My face burned.

His finger pushed in and moved it. I gripped his shoulders. It feels like it's too much. He added a second and a third one. He spread them apart. I kissed him to distract myself. If the others came home, they would join. You can see the kitchen from the living room. I pulled away slightly. The fingers were moving in and out. I whined and scratched his shoulder.

“B-Baby, what if s-someone sees us?”

“Let them see darling. I want them to know that you're mine.” My face burned. There was a window next to us. A big one in the living room. It's so easy to see us. His fingers pulled out and he laid me on the table. He took my boxers off. His boxers were off already. He had aligned himself to my hole. He pushed in fast. He’s like all the way in. I was tense as hell. He rubbed my hips and got close to my ear. “Don’t worry darling, I’m going to take care of you.” His hands traced my sides and creased my thighs. I shivered at the touch. He’s treating me so nice but also rough. He slowly started to move. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms wrapped around his torso. He was kissing my neck, leaving butterfly kisses. He bit at some places on my neck. He’s going slow. I whined and tried moving myself faster.

He moved slightly faster for me. I moaned quietly. I’m comparing my body to his. I look so feminine. His body actually looks like a man. I look like a woman (body wise). Is that why every guy I meet flirts with me? Caden always gets jealous from it. Is that why he's willing to fuck me where everyone can see? I kind of like it. He rarely ever gets jealous. I gasped and held onto him. How did he find it that fast?! My mouth was gaped open. A car passed by and slowed down. The window rolled down and the guy turned red. This guy got out of his car. It looked like he wanted to join. Caden noticed and took my hand. It was the hand with the ring on it. The guy was about to knock on the window. Caden smashed my hand and his against the window. He had the hand that had his ring on. The guy who got out of the car froze. He was pale. On our ring finger were four rings (the others). The rings had their initials on it.

The guy ran back to his car and drove away. Caden went hard on me. My moans got loud. He was hitting that spot hard. I was close. I can feel that he is too. He was deep inside when I felt warmth. I shuttered. He slowly pulled out. The warmth traveled down. I was gaining pleasure from it? He was fully out and there was cum leaking out. He filled me to the brim. I came over my shirt. That must be why I shuttered. I sat up slightly and reached for the whiskey. Caden took it and put it away on me. I whined and pouted. He put his clothes on and grabbed me. I whimpered when he slightly threw me up onto his shoulder. My clothes were in his hands. He's going to put me to bed. To be honest I'm kind of tired.

Total of words 820 - Alaphi