Project

(Fisher x C.C, warning: smut)

Me and Caden have to do this project. It’s for English. Honestly no one likes English. Why do we have English? It’s not even needed (shut your goofy ass up). But I need this grade so I have to do it. Over at Caden’s house. We have to finish this project. We only have like two slides left. Not that much. Working with him right now. Just one slide left. Just one. But we’re taking a break. The last slide was just ‘the end’ slide! We could be done right now! But a break sounds good. I guess taking a break then finishing it, ends it off on a good note. “I got the popcorn.” Caden had a bowl of popcorn, as well as some monster or maybe coke (I don’t know what they drink). Setting the bowl down along with the drinks. Grabbing some of the popcorn to eat. The feeling of arms around my waist almost freaked me out (calm down and accept the bromance).

It’s just Caden. He’s just hugging me. He just wants a hug. He pulled me close. The feeling of excitement bubbled in my chest. My face was warm like when you put your face over the steaming bag of popcorn. His head in the crop of my neck, his hands around my waist. If he wants something he can ask (boy, you're asking for too much right now). My shirt was lifted a bit. But not feeling air. I felt skin. A hand. It was Caden’s hand. He slowly rubbed my side. With one arm holding me still, his hand rubbing my side, his head in the crop of my neck. “U-Uhm, C.C?” Hearing a hum from him. What do I even say? Will me saying something make him stop? It’s not uncomfortable. I just want to know why. “What are you doing?” He turned me around so I was facing him.

Placing his head back in the crop of my neck. His breath on my neck was warm. His lips touched my neck, his hands kept rubbing my sides. “C.C?” Feeling a light bite on my neck. I whined from being bitten on the neck. He bite me right at the spot, I’m sensitive there. Him having sharp teeth didn’t help at all. “The project is due tomorrow, so that means it’s homework, we have to work.” I attempted to get up, but was pulled back down by Caden. He whined in an annoyed tone. Well it wasn’t a whine it was more of a growl. Him biting again still didn’t help. I whimpered a bit. “Why? You are my homework.” My face was burning. He didn’t mean it like that, right? He didn’t mean that (yes, he did mean that). He bit me again this time harder.

Moaned under my breath. Why am I enjoying this?! Caden acts like a bottom, but is actually a top. Well maybe he’s a switch. Feeling a bite on my neck again. “C-C.C” he’s gonna leave marks. I don’t need my parents asking if I have a boyfriend (yes, in this oneshot his parents know that he’s gay [he’s not really gay tho]). He stopped biting my neck. Moved away from it. Looked at me, then went back to biting my neck again. Moaned softly under my breath. He bit harder, felt like my skin was breaking. Held in a moan. “C.C!” Yelling into his ear. He ignored me and bit hard again. I couldn’t contain them any longer. Letting out a loud moan.

He stopped biting me, only to lick where he bit me. He took out his phone and took a picture of my neck. Sending it to the group chat (you mean your boyfriends). Seeing that the others replied pretty quickly.

Switch (C.C): *attached image*

Power bottom (Gavin): No way!

Bottom #2 (Connor): That's a deep bite.

Dom (Dominic): You're doing great C.C!

Power bottom (Gavin): Don’t congratulate him!

Wait, the bite is deep? He did bite me pretty hard. The feeling of being weak was weird. I’m I bleeding out? Caden got up still holding me. Walking over to the bathroom. The bathroom? Setting me on the counter, grabbing a tissue and pressing it on my neck. Right where the bite is. So I am bleeding there. Looking at him to see that he’s resisting the urge to do something. I know what it is. “Go ahead.” He looked at me like I was crazy. Sighing that he isn’t getting it. Moving my shirt so my other side of my neck is exposed. Staring him in the eyes. “Go ahead.” Tapping my exposed neck. He looked at my neck. Came closer and bit down. Moaning softly, feeling his teeth sink into my neck. It was like he’s a vampire (which he is not, just sharp canines). Looking into the mirror to see that the bite on the right side of my neck has stopped bleeding. Removing the tissue and throwing it away in the trash here in the bathroom (for his mother and sister [if he has one] for their products).

Him picking me up had startled me. Heading back to his room and on the bed. Continued to bite that side of my neck. Soon it was my collarbone. He removed my shirt. Started to leave bite marks, some deep, some aren’t. He stopped at my waistline to remove his shirt and to remove my pants. Seeing that I’m hard from being bitten on my neck. There were bite marks everywhere but my legs. Caden just stared at them. In the way he wasn’t finished. He grabbed my leg to bite it. I was too weak to stop him (not like you wanted him too). He started to take my boxers off. The feeling of relief was amazing. My cock finally free from its prison. It’s clothed prison. My cock being exposed to cold air, made me shiver. Something entered me, dry. My legs were shaking. “Relaxe, it’s a finger.” Well, easy for you to say. You're not the one with a finger shoved up your ass. Feeling him shove another finger in.

Gave him a slight warning glare. Only for him to roll his eyes and spread his fingers apart. Letting out a broken gasp. He did this at multiple angles. I’m pretty sure I’m stretched enough. Removing his fingers so he could take his pants off. Both of our phones were being blown up by the group chat. Caden grabbed them and put them on silent. Then setting them on the nightstand. He took this time to take off his boxers. Turned to me, taking my legs and putting them over his shoulders. Having the tip pressed against my entrance was like the fingers. Shoving it in quickly. “C.C!” Gasping out. He stayed there for a bit. He just shoved it in. Looking up at him, he was rubbing my hips in an apologetic way. It felt nice. Taking a deep breath. There was no pain. Even though he shoved it in, there wasn’t any pain. He’s letting me adjust. After a minute I nodded that he could move. Thrusting slowly, giving off soft moans.

The thrusts are getting powerful. Going faster and harder, my moans getting louder and louder. I can feel the drool dripping out of my mouth. Caden took his phone and snapped a picture of me. “I’m gonna send that to the group chat later.” Damn it C.C! I couldn’t confront him about it either. My mind was gone. Too much pleasure at once. My legs slowly falling off his shoulders. Hearing a ‘tsk’ from him, or maybe a scoff. Couldn’t tell. He stopped moving all together. The feeling of warmth inside. But he stayed inside. Breathing heavily. I haven’t climaxed yet. Him gently grabbing my cock. Slowly started pumping it up and down. Slightly squirming a bit. He pumped it faster. I was close, and he knew this too. After a little bit I had climaxed. He pulled out. Oh shit, the project. “What about the project?” Sitting up and resting my head on the bed frame. He had grabbed his iPad and added a slide and put ‘The end’ on it. Shutting off his iPad. “Done.” Grabbing my boxers and putting them on me. Same with his. Pulling me into a hug and layed down. Cuddling me, I am tired. I soon closed my eyes.

Total of words 1415 - Alaphi