Fat

(In Fisher's pov, no ship, warning; body shaming)

Everyone is at the table. My sister, brother, step mom and dad. We're having steak. Everyone has big pieces while I have the smallest one. Everyone else was eating, except for mom. She was looking at my plate. She got up and switched plates. Dad looked at her then to me. He sighed and set his silverware down. He looked at me dead in the eyes. My siblings finished their food quickly and left. "Don't eat that." Huh? My step mom was shocked, but soon got angry.

"He needs it!"

"No! He's going to get fat!"

"He's a growing boy, let him eat!"

"Just look at him! He's fat!"

"No, he's skinny as fuck and that's not okay!" They continued to argue about whether I should eat or not. After a few minutes dad gave up and angrily ate. My step mom told me that I should eat it, and that I should eat more. I nodded and ate some of the food. Dad was angry at me. He had finished his food and got up to go to work. After dinner, I was in my room. I was checking myself in the mirror. I don't look fat. I took my shirt off and poked my belly. Maybe I am fat. My belly is flat. I don't see how I'm fat. I'm very skinny. Almost to the point of death. I'm overly pale. I haven't been eating. I'm not fat! Dad doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm not fat.

Total of words 267, sorry that it's short - Alaphi