Beautiful Wings

(Dominic's POV, Ship [Dominic x Caden], AU: Fairy!AU, warning: smut)

Caden has been touchy lately. I don't mind it honestly. I kind of want him to touch me. It makes me shiver. I can't leave the house now. One I've run out of pixie dust, two I don't want to leave. Plus it's night. Caden is laying in bed facing up. I'm in the bathroom. I'm wearing what I would wear, just that it's a dress. A purple leaf dress. It's okay, he won't think of it that way. I stepped out of the bathroom. "Dominic come here.~" I freeze and my face burns. I looked over to see Caden making the grabby hands. I crawled onto the bed and went over to him. He had me sit on his crotch.i can't see anything thanks to the dress. There's this bump. My face burned more. I made him horny (💀). His hand touched my sides.

I shivered at the touch. One of his hands went up the dress, making it rile up. He took his pants off. Same with his boxers. He sat up and slowly took the dress off. My wings fluttered at a fast pace. He chuckled and fully removed the dress. He had done the same to my boxers. This can't be happening. One of his hands trailed down to my ass or my hole. He pushed a finger in. I gripped his shoulders for support. My nails dug into his skin. He added a second one. Along with a third one. Slowly moving in and out, he's good at this. After a good minute, he pulled out and laid down. My hands went to his sides. I went up onto my knees. His dick was standing all nice and proud. I kept it straight and lowered myself down. It's big inside. I probably have a goofy smile. I slowly moved up and down, moaning softly. Caden had his hands on my thighs. Slowly creasing them. My senses were heightened. Everything is slow.

The moonlight flooded in. The light was on me. Making this more sexual than needed. I moved myself faster. My wings were fluttering at a slow pace. Caden's hands brushed my sides. The moonlight made my wings glow, same with my skin. "Who knew a fast-flying fairy had such beautiful wings?" My face burned. It's only because of the moonlight. My wings fluttered faster. I looked around for a mirror. There was one across from the window. The moonlight really did make me glow. The patterns on my wings were visible. There were hints of purple. It's making my skin glow a purple color. Caden's hands grabbed hold of my hips. He brought me up and down at a fast pace. Faster than what I was going. I can't hold out much longer. I tipped my head back. I slowly started to lay down on top of him. My head was close to his chest.

"You can hold out a little longer, baby."

"I-I can't-" I was cut short. He found that spot, I almost sat up. My wings were open, twitching ever so slightly. He smirked and moving me a little bit faster. Moans were loud. I started to pant slightly. He's making the thrust last longer and more pleasurable. The twitching turned into fluttering. His hands weren't on my hips. My body got used to the movement. He was watching me. My wings fluttered faster. His hands lightly brushed my wing, making it twitch. My hands creased his muscles. He smirked at me. I gave him a confused look. I stopped moving and felt warmth. My body shuttered. I was panting hard. Caden sat up and slowly pulled out. That was fun. My eyelids were droopy. That was tiring. My wings were sore. I lended into his embrace. "Aw, is my baby tired?" I barely nodded. He laid us down. I don't care that I'm naked at this point. I just want the warmth from him.

Total of words 672 - Alaphi