Why the chair?

(Dominic x Gavin, Warning: smut) [note at the bottom]

Gavin broke a chair. A chair! How? How did he break a chair? Especially the one my dad sits in the most. Oh, he’s so getting punished for this (as in sex, not in abuse). “Gavin.” I called out. Since this week my parents are on a road trip, that means the house is mine. But someone had to break something, and that someone was Gavin. He seems to know this too. That’s why he’s hiding. Where is he? I’ve been looking for hours now. Hearing something move behind me, turning around to see Gavin frozen in place. I walked up to him and grabbed his face. He seemed to be panicking. Bring him closer to me. His eyes are darting from side to side looking for a way out, avoiding eye contact with me. “Gavin, look at me.” Slowly he looked at me but not in the eyes.

Lifting his face closer to mine. Seeing that around his neck he still has the collar on. It was updated to have mine, Fisher’s, Connor’s, and C.C’s phone numbers. Sometimes we like to give him something that reminds people that he’s taken. “I see that the mark is healed.” He swallowed and nodded. It’s no longer there. People need to know that he’s mine. No else can have him. Only I can have him (and your other boyfriends). “Then let’s fix that.” Moving closer to his neck. Taking a small whiff of his scent. He smelled like a mix of berries and vanilla. You would think he would smell like cinnamon or nutmeg because his skin is a golden tan. He smells like a snack. He would be delicious. I know he likes it ruff but not too ruff, so for this punishment it’s going to be soft to super ruff. Taking a gentle bite out of his neck, hearing a small whimper from him. I kept the bites gentle. “Dom, go harder.” I ignored his request. Picking him up and moving to my room with a chair.

He whined out of annoyance. I know that he doesn’t like being too gentle. Sitting down on the chair with him in my lap. Biting his neck gently again. Hearing another whin from him. Like I said, he doesn't really like the gentleness. But not too ruff either. Taking another gentle bite but hard enough to leave a mark. Hearing a hushed moan from him. Removing both of our shirts. This time the bites are gonna be hard. Giving him a pretty harsh bite on his collarbone, hearing a gasp from him. “D-Dominic!” Ignoring him again. Taking another harsh bite on his collarbone. Earning a whimper from him. Giving him multiple bites on his shoulder and collarbone. I kept biting him while removing both of our pants and our boxers. “D-Dom, s-slow down!” Having two fingers near his entrance. Slightly glaring at him. Placing my lips onto his, shoving both fingers into him. Him gasping slightly. Pulling away from his lips. Only thrusting twice with my fingers, but kept them inside. Spreading them apart, having my tip slowly pushing in. Now that my tip is in, I can remove my fingers (he doesn’t want to hurt him).

Removing my fingers and pushing in more. Fulling inside. Now just gotta sit here for a bit. Small deep breaths. Having his head on my shoulder. “Ready?” He gave me a confused hum. Softly kissing his neck, slowly lifting him up. Then bring him down fast. Thrusting into him at a rapid pace. His sweet moans filled the air. They’re like music to me. The feeling of his nails digging into my skin. I kept blazing into him. “D-Dom! S-Slow d-down!” Again ignoring his request. I kept going at the speed I was at. More of his sweet moans filled the air. I continued to pound into him. Feeling him biting down on my shoulder to silence his moans. Hearing slight high pitched ones, so I hit that one spot. Chuckling slightly. He couldn’t bite my shoulder any longer. Hearing his moans freely. Especially the high pitched ones. He arched his back whenever I hit that spot. He released onto my stomach and his own. The feeling of his walls squeezing me was amazing. After a few more thrusts, I had released.

Slowly pulling out of him. Hearing a faint moan. Putting his boxers back on him and laying him down on the bed. Now for the others. They still need to be punished as well.

Total of words 777, this is a teaser for 'The Party' (soon)  - Alaphi