His Blanket

(In Dominic's pov, ship [Dominic x Connor], even tho it was supposed to be smut. I decided to change it to sexual scenes. So I guess it's lime? warning; lime)

I came into Connor's room. There were some clothes on the floor. That was about it. On his bed had a blanket. It was navy blue, big enough to wrap around two people. I know that he likes to cuddle, so we all got him this blanket. It has been helping him sleep. Only a little bit. Other than that, we would have to give him those gummies. I'm guessing he treasures it. I picked it up. It's still clean, it even smells fresh. He wouldn't mind if I took it for a bit. I'll give it back after a day or two. I folded the blanket and took it with me. I headed to my room. I set the blanket down on my bed. I'll take a shower.

-1 hour later-

I got out of the shower an hour ago. My hair is dry, same with my body. I'm in my boxers on my bed. I had Connor's blanket in a hug. It wasn't around me, it was in front of me. It was covering my body from the front. I was facing my door, with my phone in hand. I was watching some YouTube videos. I checked the time, it's one in the morning! I got a text from Connor.

Con: Have you seen my blanket?

Dom: No.

He's looking for his blanket. Little does he know that it's with me. I heard footsteps from outside my room. Who's up besides Connor? Which they are at my door. My door opened and Connor came in. Fuck. We stared at each other. He looked me up and down. He was slightly red. "Can I have it back?" I shook my head 'no'. He sighed and grabbed one end of the blanket. I held on to my end. My face is slowly becoming warmer. I'm almost naked under his blanket. I forgot to change. He pulled on it, I pulled back. He tugged on it harder. I did the same. It was like minutes going back and forth. It's like when your lover takes the whole blanket. This is what it feels like. I pulled on it a little too hard. He fell over on top of me. He's too close! Our noses are almost touching. We could have kissed! My face was burning, Connor was red. He shook it off and grabbed my wrist and tried to pry my fingers off the blanket.

After he pried my fingers off the blanket, he pinned my wrist above my head. He pried my fingers from my other wrist. He also pinned that one above my head. "Hey, Dom-" Both me and Connor snapped our heads to the door. To see Gavin there. He was slowly turning red. His nose started to bleed.

"Gavin!"

"I see what's happening, I'm gonna go."

"W-Wait!" He left before I could explain. I looked back at Connor to see that he was overly embarrassed. I was too. He unpinned my wrists and got off me. He didn't grab his blanket. Is he too embarrassed to take it? "Y-You can keep it, but I'm taking it in the morning." He left my room. I stayed laying down. I started to think of the possibilities that could have happened. I hugged the blanket. I feel like a simp. I got up and grabbed my shorts and hoodie. Putting them on and turning the lights off. I got into bed and hugged the blanket again. I laid down and went to sleep.

Total of words 620 - Alaphi