Getting Back

(Fisher x Gavin K., Warning: fluff)

I’ve finally got a plan! This is gonna work. He’s going to be so flustered. He does know what hit him. It’s gonna happen today. Throughout the day I’m gonna give him kisses and hugs, as well as compliments. I don’t care that it’s at school either. He should have known not to use safety cuddles with me.

Looking around for Gavin. I’ve finally found him. “Gavin!” Startled a bit but he turned around. “What?” He’s giving me the look of ‘please don’t’. Pulled at his shirt and kissed him. The look on his face was priceless. Wide eyed, red, and confused. He was flustered. It's working. Throughout the day I gave him compliments, hugs, and kisses when he least expected it. Damn he gets flustered fast. Teasing him was fun too. I teased him a bit.

As in deepening the kiss. Putting my hand up his shirt when we hugged. Gave false hints that would lead to an activity in bed. So easy to tease. He turned red every time. How could he not be teased? His skin is a golden tan (yes it is a tan). His vanilla colored hair (the flower part of it). Those blue eyes that reminded me of the ocean. The slim body. Those carves. He’s cute, handsome, beautiful even. I don’t know anyone who would deny him (*inhales* boy). His warm body. He could be a personal heater.

School is now over. “Fisher!” Stopping at the entrance of the building. Looking behind me to see Gavin. He’s probably gonna ask why I did that stuff. Grabbing my shoulders. “Gavin?” Looking up at him with a confused look. He’s slowly turning red. He looks just like when I kissed him today. “Why?” Why? Why what? “Hm? Why what?” He turned to a darker shade of red. Shooked me a bit. Started to mumble to himself. He's so cute when he’s mumbling. “W-Why did you g-give me affection?” Aw, he’s a stuttering mess. The others would be jealous.

“Why not? I can love you whenever I want.” Gave him a small kiss and then walked away. Looking behind me, I can see that he’s super red. Started to run after me. Welp, I guess I gotta run home now.

Total of words 382, this is pt.2 of Safety Cuddles - Alaphi