Grocery

(She-Hulk x Male Reader) warning: violence, little blood

[3rd POV]

Y/N was at the grocery in the local store in town near the city. He didn't take the front lanes or merely showed himself. Y/N stayed in the back ground for most of his life. With nothing else to do with his life other than think of his deceased family, he might as well forget his past life. Y/N was getting his items scanned when he forgot the apples. He told the lady he'd be right back and ran to get those apples.

Then through the door bursted in Villains and Heros.

[Y/N's POV]

I ran over to the apple stand. The apples looked extra fresh today, nice and shinny too. I picked out four and placed them in the bag with a small smile. The footsteps and destruction of the fight barely away from the people continued. I shrugged it off as the hero's would take care of this and ran back to the cashier to put the apples into the computer. As I was finishing paying, there was a glimpse of black as onyx stones. I looked over and saw... Jennifer? Jennifer Walters?! That hot lawyer I saw weeks ago.

What is she doing here? Wait, she's the She-Hulk? To be honest green is her color. I watched Jennifer fight the villains, she seems to be struggling a bit.  I kept watching and she was hit from behind! Something deep within me broke, I couldn't just stand here and watch her get beaten up.

I ran right in to help. The fight took two hours but we soon won and turned the villains in.

"Well Y/N I never knew you could fight. I always thought you'd stay back."

I paused and wondered what Jennifer meant but sighed. I started to chuckle a bit.

"Well I don't fight often, I prefer not to."

"I understand but I appreciate your help Y/N. Please allow me to offer some food, I worked up an appetite."

I smiled and followed her to her house. It was a nice shade of blue and white, there was a pool in the back. What a dream house.

[After the delicious food that was given]

I was sitting on the couch and Jennifer was across from me. I never noticed until now that her nice soft hair fell on her face, a few strands behind her ear, the way she twirls one strand and stops suddenly. That minty ice cream green skin and those green eyes that shine as tiny crystals. She's beautiful when she's not even trying.

[Jennifer's POV]

Y/N he's just perfect. I tried to hide these feelings for his sake but they grow and grow every time I try and ignore them. To ignore how perfect self, those good looks. It's too much for my heart to take to ignore him anymore.

"Hey, Y/N. I have something to tell you and you can perfectly say no. For the months that we had met and spoke to each other. I've developed feelings for you. Those short coffee meets and lunch meet ups are the best things in my life. I feel a connection to you. I hope you feel the same but it's alright if you don't. I'm not forcing you to love me..."

I looked up to see his reaction, he was shocked of course but he smiled. No scowl or glare. A happy smile, like giving a kid an ice cream that they don't have to share. It seemed our bodies acted by themselves, like this medic pull. The space that used to be a foot and closed and our lips met. His lips were soft as silk and gentle like butter. The kiss was passionate and loving.

Total of words 647, oneshot for @dragonsw sorry the delay - Justafan