Your Scars

(In Gavin's pov, pt.3 of "Dinner Date", ship [Gavin x Caden], warning; smut)

My hands were covering my face. I'm turned on and embarrassed at the same time. I'm in the back of a car with my date (husband). I peeked through my fingers, and saw that Caden had taken his jacket and shirt off. My eyes widened. I didn't know he went to the gym! He's so well built! It looks like he could have abs. He took my hands and moved them away from my face. I looked away and closed my eyes. "Darling, look at me." The fucking pet name! I opened my eyes and slowly looked at him. That smile was a smirk. He probably saw me looking. He removed my crop top. Tracing the scars that were covered by the crop top. He moved down towards my waist. I felt pleasure from it. He removed my jeans. My legs are smooth. Completely untouched, no scars. Caden kissed my thighs. Slowly biting them. He left bite marks on them. He took his pants off and my boxers.

He slowly pushed his finger in, then a second one. He moved in and out, while stretching me out. I moaned softly. After he fully stretched me out, He removed his boxers. His dick was near my entrance. I'm ready. I can take it. I had everyone at once (the other boys). He pushed in slowly and waited. After a bit I nodded. He moved me in and out. It started out slow then got faster. My moans were loud. I'm pretty sure you can hear them outside the car. He went hard. I held onto him tight, like I'm trying to squeeze the life out of him. My nails dug into his skin, slightly scratching him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. That one spot was hit. My moans are high pitched. His smirk grew. He hit that spot harder. My back arched in pleasure. Some cars passed by. He covered my mouth when one of the cars pulled over. He had slowed down to a complete stop.

He pulled out of me. I went on my knees and looked out the window. The person got out of the car. It was Darry. He went up to the window and knocked. I rolled it down half way. He peered in and saw our clothes on the car floor. He saw the bite marks and hickeys. Darry was red. He dropped a piece of paper in and walked back to his car. I'm guessing he followed us. He had left and I rolled the window back up. I picked the paper up, it had Darry's phone number on it. I crumbled it up and threw it out the car. Caden grabbed my hips. I was still on my knees. He was back inside still hitting that spot. My moans are still high pitched. My body shuttered slightly. Tears ran down my face. They were there from pleasure. The overstimulation kicked in. My voice was raw. He kept going until he was finished. Afterwards, he helped me with my clothes. He had his own on. I had enough strength to crawl into my seat and buckled up.

He did the same and started the car. We were on the road again. I was slowly falling asleep. I had fun.

Total of words 566 - Alaphi