Be Quiet

(In Fisher's pov, ship [Fisher x Connor], warning; smut, gag item, praise kink?)

My back is against the wall. Connor had pinned me there. Our bodies are close together, there's just a gap. I had my hands on his chest. My face is warm. I'm staring at his bare chest. I accidentally walked in on him changing. I didn't mean to stay and watch. I just couldn't help it. He lifted my chin up, so now I'm looking at him. I didn't bother to look him in the eyes. I'm too embarrassed to. "Fish, look at me." I slowly looked at him. I didn't realize how close he was to my face. He got closer and kissed me. My eyes widened. He kissed me. He pulled away and kissed me again. I couldn't help but melt into the kiss. I moved my hands to his shoulders. He had his foot in between my feet. He moved his leg in between mine. He lifted his knee up and rubbed it against my ass. I gasped and moaned into the kiss. He took his time to explore my mouth.

He picked me up and went over to his bed. He pulled away with a string of saliva connecting us. I was panting a bit. I never knew I would enjoy a kiss that much. He got up to grab something. When he came back, he set it out of my reach. I looked over at the item, it's duct tape. Why would we need duct tape? I'm not gonna question it. He took my shirt off and gently pushed me down on the bed. I felt small under his gaze. My skin is paler than his. He has tan-like skin. He got up on the bed and went down to my neck. Slowly kissing it. He was kissing the side I was sensitive at. It wasn't the type of 'stop, I don't like this' it was more of an 'please continue'. He went onto biting my neck. The bites were soft, gentle and loving. He then bit my collarbone. He did the same to my shoulder and arm. I don't know why but I love it when he's obsessive.

He went down to my shorts and took them off. He lifted my leg up and bit it. After he did that, he pulled my boxers down and took them off. My dick was already leaking out pre-cum. He used his finger to tease me. Teasing the rim of my entrance. I quietly moaned and arched my back. He started to tease me with his finger pad. Which made my back arch more. I'm doing the most sluttist thing I could ever do. I'm practically begging to be fingered. He chuckled at my behavior. He did what I was hoping he would do. He started to fuck me with his finger, I was letting out some breathy moans. He added a second one then a third. Slowly stretching me out. After he was satisfied with how much I was stretched out. He took off his pants and boxers. I turned red at the size he was. I forgot how big he was. He slowly pushed in. I made a tiny noise. He looked at me with 'Aw'.

He pushed in until he was all the way in. Fuck, he feels bigger inside. My body got used to his size fast. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I had my arms go around him. He took it as I was ready. Slowly moving in and out of me. My mouth was opened but nothing came out. After a bit my voice came back. It started out quiet but got louder. It can be heard throughout the house. Maybe even outside the house. Connor reached over to the duct tape. He took some off and fucking taped my mouth. I couldn't do anything about it anyways. Now my moans are muffled. I held onto him, scratching his back. Connor laughed then smirked. "You're doing so well, dear." My face burned. He doesn't know how much he makes me squirm. Plus he's using pet names. He kissed my jaw and went harder. The muffled moans got louder. Why is he so good at this?

I don't know how much longer I can actually last. Him whispering praises aren't helping! I knew I was close. Why? Because I literally came! He wasn't slowing down. I'm guessing he isn't done. Wait, he's not even close. I feel like passing out. But I can feel my dick getting hard again. "You can last a little longer, I'm almost done honey." I nodded tiredly. He hit that certain spot. My eyes widened, I arched my back and moaned loudly, slightly muffled. He went harder on that spot. I scratched his back more. After a bit, I felt warmth. I was out of breath. He slowly took the duct tape off. I was panting. He gave me a quick kiss. He slowly pulled out. "Come on, let's take a shower." He picked me up and went to the bathroom (bring their clothes with). He started the shower and took us in. I had my feet on the floor. Connor was hugging me, I hugged back. I love him too much.

Total of words 887 - Alaphi