Need Help?

(In Gavin’s pov, no ship, warning; sexual abuse, neglect?)

I’m hungry. I left my room and went to the kitchen. I checked the fridge, nothing good. I checked the freezer, some hot pockets. Good enough. I took the box out and opened it. One left. I checked the time for it. 2:10. I threw the box away in the trash. I can tell that the trash was taken out. I set the hot pocket on the counter and opened a cabinet. The plates are on the top shelf. Why on the top shelf? I’m not that tall. I don’t have long arms. I sigh and go on my tippy toes. I’m almost there. I almost got it. There's hands. There on my waist. Someone is pressed against me. Their hands are rubbing my sides. Lifting my shirt up. “Do you need help?” I know that voice. It’s dad. His hands trailed down to my shorts. Slowly pulling them down. I shake my head ‘no’. He stops. “You sure?” He then resumed pulling my shorts down. If I hesitate too long, he’ll continue. I nodded ‘yes’.

He backs away and scoffs. “Okay then.” He leaves the room. I pulled my shorts up. I climbed onto the counter and grabbed a plate. I opened the hot pocket and placed it on the plate. I opened the microwave and set it to ‘2:10’. “Oh, that’s what you're doing.” I turned around to see dad. He came up to me. I’m cornered right now. He took my face. Bent closer to me. Gave me a little kiss. I used my arms and hands to push him away. The microwave went off and he pulled away. “We’ll continue this later.” He opened the microwave door and took my food. He left the kitchen.

Total of words 305 - Alaphi