It's Too Tight

(In Gavin's pov, no ship, warning; mental abuse, emotional abuse?)

I'm out shopping with my mom. She picked out some shirts and pants. Looks like the smallest size she could find. She had me try on the shirts first. I went into the changing room. I put on the first shirt. It was fucking tight. I could barely put it on. I could still breathe. It hugs my body. Why did mom pick this one out? "Gavin! Get out here!" I came out of the changing room. It is so hard to move. She took my arm and looked at my body. She smiled. "Go change into the other one, we're getting this." I went back into the changing room. I put on the other one. I could hardly put it on. It's so tight. I can't even breathe! It feels like it's crushing my chest and lungs. I came out of the changing room. Mom was in 'Aw'. She took the one I put on earlier in the cart. She took her phone out to take a picture. I was gasping for air. After taking the photo I changed back into what fit me.

"Gavin look." She was showing me her phone. She sent the picture to dad! He said things like 'It looks cute on him' or 'I love it'. She is going to buy the one that I can't breathe in. I don't like dad's comments. He even texted that he has a surprise for me later.

-in the car-

I'm hungry. I've barely eaten today. Maybe mom will be nice enough to let me eat. She pulled into a Mc Donald's. We're getting food? She had ordered a Big Mac. That was all she ordered. I'm not getting anything. After she got the food she parked in the parking lot. She began to eat the food. After she finished the burger, she looked at the fries. She gave me the bag and started to drive. I can have the fries? "Eat the fries." I slowly ate the fries. I'm trying to savor it as long as possible. After I finished the fries, we were home. We brought the stuff in and I went straight to my room. I don't want to be near dad. I don't want to know what the surprise is.

Total of words 398, sorry if it's confusing and short - Alaphi