Doing So Well

(In Dominic's pov, ship [Dominic x Fisher], warning; smut, praise kink?)

I'm hiding right now. Why? I accidentally teased Fisher a bit too much. So I'm hiding in the closet. No this isn't my way of coming out! I'm in slight fear, but I know that he won't hurt me. At least not physically. You get the point! I heard the door to the room I was hiding in, opened. There were footsteps going around the room. "Dom, come out." I kept silent. I don't want to know what he wants. The footsteps fade away from the closet. A minute later those same footsteps came back to the closet. The door opened. I froze as I stared at his legs. I slowly looked up and smiled (he's sitting down).

"How's it going?"

"Nothing much, you?" His hands went behind his back. What does he have? He took out a sandal. SHIT!-

(This scene was brought to you by Gavin's stupidity)

We were just staring at each other. If I tried to get past him, he's gonna block me. It's only a matter of time before one of us gives up. I have an appointment later today. I sighed and gave up. He smiled at me like it's his birthday. He took my hand and pointed over to the bed that was in the room. I nodded since there was nothing I could do. He went over to the bed, practically dragging me. Fine, be like that. I put my full weight on him and sat on the ground. Sometimes it's cute to watch him struggle. "Dom, please don't!" He tried picking me up, spoiler alert it didn't work. He gave up and sat down with me. He pushed me down, taking my pants and boxers off. My face burned, he actually means it. He shoved a finger inside. I tried getting up but he kept me down. That's what I get for teasing him. He then pushed in another one.

Slowly stretching me out. After a minute he pulled his fingers out. I looked over at Fisher, he had his pants and boxers off already! Since when? I didn't even notice it. We both still have our shirts on. He slowly pushed in. Holy fuck. I looked down to see that it's only halfway in. I got up on my elbows. To him I probably have a red face. He isn't going deeper. "K-Keep going." He turned red and shook his head 'no'. I gave him a kind, innocent smile. He seemed to turn a darker shade of red. "I-I can take it, I promise." He pushed all the way in. There was a bump, like a tiny one. I was panting a bit, like I went for a jog. I was literally seeing stars. I looked up at him in a daze. I never really thought that he would feel that big inside. "S-See just as I promised." One of his hands cupped my face. I leaned into his hand. Why am I so touch starved?

He kissed me, slowly having me lay down. His hand left my face, I felt sad. He started out slow. Then it went to normal speed. He wasn't going any faster than that. "Y-You can go harder and faster, I can handle it, please?" He did what I asked. Fuck, I want more. I was letting out some loud, high pitched moans and noises. He hit that one spot. Before I could even ask, he was already doing it. Hitting that one spot. My back arched, I can feel my toes curl. My high pitched moans got louder. I was breathing hard. I looked at him, slightly making eye contact. He was about to say something, probably if this is good. I got up onto my elbows and had my hand on his cheek, cupping it. He was a bit confused but red. "G-Good boy." He turned dark red and took my hand into his. He pinned it to the floor, making me lay down.
Did I say something?

"Say that again."

"G-Good boy?" He smiled and nuzzled into my chest. My face was warm. He was still fucking me. After a few more thrusts, I came. Shortly after he did as well. He pulled out of me. I checked my phone for the time. 2 PM. I have an appointment at 3. I was gonna get up and change. But Fisher had other plans. He was smiling like an idiot.

"Round 2?"

"No, I have an appointment at 3." He had a sad face with a pout. He's honestly cute when he's like that. His eyes lit up and smiled at me. "Tonight?" I gave him a tiny laugh. "Sure."

Total of words 799 - Alaphi