Dinner Date

(In Gavin's pov, ship [Gavin x Caden])

I'm going on a date. It's with Caden. I had some skinny ripped jeans, a crop top, a jacket and some boots. He came out in some casual clothes. He was wearing jeans, a black shirt, a jacket and a pair of shoes. He looks so nice and hot. The reflection of the window showed my face. I was red. Caden took my hand and led me out to the car.

-at the restaurant-

We're outside the restaurant. It looks slightly expensive (not like the hotel). He led me inside. Apparently he booked a spot for us. That's sweet of him. Thinking ahead of time. The waiter took us to our table. We sat at either side of the table. The waiter gave us the menus and left. I checked the drinks first. 'Bloody Mary's, beer, cocktails!' There was one called orange pear. I'll try that. What goes well with the drink? It's either a burger or pasta. I'm getting a burger. The waiter came back.

"What can I get you two?"

"The Orange Peary?"

"An Old Fashion." The waiter nodded and wrote it down. The waiter left. I already know what I want to eat so I have to wait. Me and Caden were talking about somethings. Like work, stuff for the house, and what we should do next. The waiter came by with the drinks. He handed Caden his drink. Then mine with a wink?

"What can I get you to eat?"

"A classic burger."

"The chicken melt." The waiter nodded and left. We started to talk again. Planning out birthdays and events in the near future. I took a sip of my drink. The orange and pear are mixed together. It reminds me of a smoothie. But I didn't like that I was being watched. It wasn't from Caden. He had called Connor so he could get up and go to his interview. Who's staring at me? Caden had hung up. "I'm going over to the restroom, if you need anything, call me." I nodded. He got up and left. The waiter came back. But he didn't have the food. He was leaning against the table. He was looking me up and down. I looked at his tag. It said 'Darry'. So his name is Darry. "What's your name cutie?" I stayed silent. I don't know why he's talking to me. He doesn't even know that I'm married! "Not a talker huh, I can change that later." He's flirting with me. This is uncomfortable. I covered the part of my belly that was showing.

I looked away slightly. He chuckled. "You like that, don't you?" No I don't. Why can't you see that I'm uncomfortable? He got closer to me. I scooted away a bit. He grabbed my face and my wrist. It was a light grip. He wasn't hurting me. But he's too close to my face. "I'll make you feel so good later." He wants to take me home?! No. Caden please hurry up. Darry was moving my face side to side. Let me go please. I saw that Caden was coming up behind him. "What are you doing to my husband?" Darry froze when he heard 'husband'. He looked at my hands. My non-dominant hand had a ring. He let go of me, I scooted away. I think he realized that he was making me uncomfortable. Darry left quickly.

"Gavin, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." He kissed the top of my head. My face became warm. I hate that he knows my weakness. After we calmed down. He sat down on the other side. A different waiter came by with our food. Setting the food in front of us and walked away. While we were eating, we shared some food. I had some of his melt and he had some of my fries. We finished everything. When I mean everything, I mean everything. There's nothing on my plate or his. I finished off my drink. I was ready to go. The waiter came by and picked up the plates.

"Anything else?"

"No, can we get the bill please?"

"Yes, of course." The waiter walked off. After a minute or two she came back with the bill. Caden had his card out. He paid and we left. We got to the car. I'm pretty sure we just want to go home.

Total of words 739 - Alaphi