Hug?

(Dominic x C.C)

Caden has been very fidgety lately. It’s not like him. He’s normally so calm, still, and quiet. But today he’s not. He’s all worried like if we have a test today. He’s fidgety to the point where he breaks his pencils. He’s been saying his thoughts out loud. Even to nobody. This is not normal. Everybody knows that. He’s been fidgety around me the most. What’s wrong with him? He seems to want something. What does he want? “H-Hey, uhm, D-Dominic.” Looking over at Caden, he’s still fidgety. Jesus, calm down. “Yeah?” He looked nervous. He looks like he regrets talking to me. I’m confused as fuck. “N-Nevermind.” Jesus Christ! Just tell me!

“No, tell me.” He’s still nervous and fidgety. Boy, what do you want! “U-Uhm.” Oh. My. Fucking. God. Just tell me. What do you want!? Just tell me! I’m getting annoyed. Like it’s not that hard to tell someone something (actually yes it is). He said something but I didn’t understand. “What?” He said it again, just not enough. All I know is that the word started with an ‘H’. “Please speak up.” He seemed ashamed. He took a deep breath. “Hug please.” A hug? That’s all he wanted. Why didn’t he say so? I nodded, holding my arms open. He came up and hugged me. I’m sitting in a chair. Pulled him into my lap. He is relaxed. He just needed a hug. I had some work on my desk. I kept one arm around him and the other to work on whatever I was working on. Few minutes later, there was a small snoring.

Did Caden fall asleep? The hour is almost over. But that also means school is over. I can take him home. I picked up my iPad since most of my homework is on it. Stood up while holding Caden. Over to the phone holder. Grabbed both his and mine. Sat down and waited. Few minutes later the bell rang. Walked out of the classroom to the front of the school. Caden woke up, groaning at the sunlight. Face planting into my shoulder. I got on my bus. I had my stuff and his, while carrying Caden. Got to my seat. The bus started to move. Caden woke up but was still half asleep. “What's happening?” Rubbed his back a bit and hushed him. “Nothing, go back to sleep.” His face planted into my shoulder again. His breathing evened out.

He’s mine until tomorrow.

Total of words 424 - Alaphi