Blowjob

(Gavin K. x Connor, Warning: smut)

Connor had called me earlier. About coming over to his house. I drove my dirt bike there. ‘Should I walk in?’ Standing at the door of his house. ‘I should knock.’ Knock on the door. ‘Now just wait.’ After a minute the door opened. “Gavin, come in.” Connor stepped aside so I could go in. Walking inside to take off my shoes. I brought a bag of clothes just in case I have to sleep over. Heading over to his room. Inside he literally cleaned. He never cleans his room. Is it a special occasion? I never knew how big his room was until now.

Placing my bag down on the ground. Looking all over his room. It has to be as big as the living room. “Did you clean?” There was no response for a while. Looking behind to see that he wasn’t even there. Walking out of the room to look for Connor. Where is he? “Connor?” I called out his name. Where the fuck is he? I checked every room. Still no Connor. Sighing, he knows his house better than I do. Coming back to the room to find Connor there. How? Whatever. “Where were you?” He looked up at me. “I was placing your dirt bike in the garage.” Oh. I didn’t know that. Looking out the window to see that he indeed placed my dirt bike in the garage.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Now looking back at him. He seemed to be thinking about something else. “Conner?” I called his name. No answer. Walking up to him, waving my hand in front of his face. Nothing happened. Great, he zoned out. Shaking him a bit. Shook him a little too hard and fell. Landing on top of him. Landing on my knees, with my chest on his, my ass on where his dick is. Sitting up on that part, feeling a bump. Felt movement beneath me, looking down to see that Connor had snapped out of it. His face is red. Mine felt like it was on fire. I could feel the bump get bigger. He’s hard. Is this why he asked me to come over? To help. I guess I could help.

Him sitting up startled me, grabbing onto his shoulders for support. Still on his dick. “U-Uhm, can you help me?” I already know what he’s asking for. I moved my leg a bit to get comfortable. Hearing a grunt from him. The feeling of it growing bigger on my ass. Feeling hands on my hips. “Please?” ‘Should I?’ Yeah, I should. “Yeah, sure.” Getting off him, grabbing his hand. Lending him to his bed. He took the message and sat down on his bed. He took his shorts off. I got on my knees. Taking off his boxers. Revealing his cock, I can take it. Sticking up straight, all nice and proud. He was big too. Can I take him? I have done this with Dominic. Connor is about the same size as him. ‘Yeah, I can take him.’ As gentle as I could I grabbed his cock, and taking him into my mouth.

I have a quarter of him in. ‘I can take it deeper.’ Putting it in deeper. Now halfway in. Maybe just a little deeper. Moving it deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. Almost deep throating it. There’s an inch left, if I take him in more I’d be deep throating him. I can’t take him in anymore. Slowly sucking on it. His hands on the top of my head. Pushing my head down so he's fully in. I’m deep throating him. Humming out of annoyance. Making his dick vibrate, earning a soft moan. Going back to suck it, while deep throating it was hard. Pressing my tongue on the back of his dick then wrapping it around it. His hand grabbed my hair. Letting out a muffled moan. He lifted my head up but not all the way, pushing it back down. He repeated this over and over. I couldn’t help but moan when it hit the back of my throat. Hearing his pleasurable gasps and moans said everything. He started to pant.

“I-I’m close.” Since his grip loosened. I took the opportunity to take control. Taking his hand off my head, and sucked hard. After a few minutes, he released it into my mouth. Taking it out of my mouth to swallow. Some drip out of my mouth on the corner. It was sweet but sour at the same time. His cock was now soft. Wiping the cum off of the corner of my mouth. He had a big load. Sticking the rest into my mouth to swallow. Handing him his underwear.  He took them and put them on as well as his pants. He came up to me and hugged my waist from behind. “We should do this again sometime.” Yeah, we should.

Total of words 835 ( ;∀;) - Alaphi