It Burns!

(In Gavin K.’s pov, no ship, Warning: metal abuse, after sexual abuse, mention of r@pe?, physical abuse)

In bed. Clothes scattered across my room. The pain. The blood. He didn’t care. The tears falling down my face. My legs hurt. Everything hurts. Getting up to grab my clothes. After putting them on. Still hugs me. Father commented on it. Made me look ‘fuckable’. Mother said it was a sense of fashion. Mother never let me pick out anything other than clothes that hug my body. Everything as in clothes has to hug my body. Even my boxers. She even tells me how much I should eat. What I should eat. When I should eat. What I shouldn’t eat. You get the idea here. I’ve made sure I’m eating the things I want in secret. Mother has been looking at me with anger. Like I did something wrong. What am I saying, I always do something wrong.

I came out to the doorway to the living room, to see Mother. She was standing near a steaming hot rod. Feeling someone behind me, looking back to see that Father was behind me. Turning around to face him and backed away. Entering the living room where Mother is. Father grabbed and held me to the ground. Lifting my shirt up, exposing my belly. Seeing that the rod had Mother’s and Father’s first letters of their names. She wore gloves to hold the rod. Bring it up above my belly. I tried to get away from Father. To run. I couldn't get out of his grip. Slowly pushing the rod into my skin. It burns. Feeling tears ran down my face. “How does it feel?” She asked, pressing the rod harder into my skin. Seeing some blood drip out of my wound. She moved to another spot and did the same thing. More tears ran down my face. “It burns!” I tried kicking her. But I couldn’t bring myself to do it. She did this multiple times.

She got up and left the room and put the rod away. Father let me go and left as well. Mother came back. She had placed the rod right where the stomach is too (not the rod itself, it was put away). “That's what you get for eating stuff you weren’t supposed to.” She found out. She left for good this time. Getting up to the bathroom, searching for bandages. Found some and started to wrap up my belly. It hurts to breathe. It still burns.

Total of words 453, even though I said I won't do r@pe and I ment it, I'll only mention it in the oneshots I'm not writing them being r@ped - Alaphi