POSSESSIVE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE
MATURE CONTENT

Possessive:the state of having, owning, or controlling something.

THIRD PERSONS POV

"Please Dario" Isabella begged an annoyed Dario who was working on some very important files inside of his home office , whilst she stood in front of his desk with her hands on the table . She wanted to go to one of his clubs but he immediately told her 'no' then started acting as if she wasn't in the room .

He tried hard to not look up at her perky boobs that was almost coming out of her crop top , he groaned and shifted inside of his seat uncomfortably then after a few minutes he finally looked up at her with his black irises that use to scare her when she first met him "first cover yourself" he commanded and she rolled her eyes but straightened up while blushing "fine we shall go but only for a few hours" she squealed and ran out of his office to go home and get dressed.

Dario sighed as he sat inside of his blacked out Lamborghini that was located outside of Isabella's home , he really didn't feel like being around drunk people at this moment but Bella was his best friend and he wanted to make her happy.

His breath hitched when he saw her exit her house with a fitted black and red dress with some red bottom heels on and the diamond necklace he had gotten her last year for Christmas.

If she was his girl he would've immediately made her take that sexy shit off but she wasn't so he had to compose himself and act like the bestfriend he was .

"How do i look" she asked him as soon as she got inside of the car , he clenched his fist on the steering wheel "beautiful" he muttered then drove off.

As soon as they entered his club Isabella immediately went to the V.I.P section that Dario had gotten for her and her friends from college. "This club is bomb" Remy the blonde haired girl said Isabella squealed "i know right" she said, Dario ignored the bickering girls and sat on the comfy couch while his guards stood in front of the section.

"Aren't you going to introduce us to your boyfriend" Rebecca asked Isabella who was taking shots with Remy and Izzy , Dario only kept his eyes on Isabella who now moved to sit by him "he's my bestfriend anyway his name is Dario , bestie these are my friends from university Remy , Izzy and Rebecca" Dario only nodded at them then continued to type on his phone while he drink his scotch.

*****

Dario watched as Isabella danced with her friends on the red and black dance floor , her body swayed rhythmically to the song that was playing and he clenched his fist, males was watching her as if she wasn't his and she was giving them a good fucking show , her red and black dress started riding up showing the pink lace thong she had under .

Dario lost it when a man came up behind her and started dancing worse part is she was letting him grind on her ass.

People parting to let the six foot three Italian man walk through once they saw him , he took powerful large steps easily dominating the room , as soon as he got to his destination he pulled the weak man off of what's his "Dario no" Isabella said as she looked into his eyes that held nothing but black irises she knew what he was about to do but sadly she couldn't stop him .

Within the next second the blonde was punched twice then fell to the floor , Dario had knocked him on conscious Isabella friends gasped at the monster look he had on his face "we are leaving now" he yelled at her and tugged her hand "Jace drop off her friends" he commanded his main guard and continued his journey to the door while Isabella tried wiggling out of his grip .

The ride back to Dario's mansion was tense neither of them said anything , Isabella kept burning holes into his scull while he focused on the road completely ignoring her .

As soon as they got into the mansion Isabella turned to him with anger written all over her adorable face "why the fuck would you do that" she yelled while she swayed , he only glared at her , he didn't have time for her tantrum plus he hadn't finished his work files from earlier .

"Bella--bed--now" he commanded walking away from her and going into the kitchen she followed , her red bottom heels clicking on the marbled tiled floor "you act as if you fucking own me Dario and you don't I'm a single women so i don't see why everytime i go out with you your always attacking a man i dance with or talk too" she yelled slurring all of her words "that's because you are mine and always had been and nobody touch , talk, or taste what's mine now go to fucking bed" he said calmly then threw the shot of scotch into his throat, he loved the slight burn it gave him .

"I'm going home" Isabella said then started walking to the door , he quickly caught up to her then pushed her up against the front door with his hand wrapped around her throat "Bella this is the last time i will tell you to go to bed and this time if you disobey me i will spank that ass of yours red and trust me when i say this there will not be no pleasure for you" she moaned and licked her lips while she stared into his dark eyes , he had never done this to her well he never touched her at all but she liked the way he held her neck and waist.

"What if that's what i want you to do" she purred and he groaned and pulled her to the luxury black couch , he sat down and immediately put her over his lap she squealed then started giggling she loved being like this , Dario on the other hand was trying to control himself he was too pissed at her but this is what she wanted so he slowly pulled down the pink thong that was soaking wet "Fuck bella" he groaned then put the panties into his pocket .

"Do you understand what's about to happen" he asked her and she chuckled lowly "duhh" she said and his hand came down on her soft and round ass she cried out and moaned at the same time to her it was a weird sound "i am going to spank you twenty times Bella and hopefully you will learn your lesson".