*EROS*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

'The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision'.
-Helen Keller

ISABELLA'S POV

I walked lazily down the long flight of stairs , my body ached with every step i took despite all of the aftercare i had received from Dario

I walked lazily down the long flight of stairs , my body ached with every step i took despite all of the aftercare i had received from Dario. I walked towards the kitchen to hear conversation from Dario and an unknown voice that maybe sounded familiar , as soon as i stepped inside of the kitchen the conversation came to a halt and a man with brown hair and unusual dark grey eyes looked at me from his seat his aura felt dark much like Dario's and it was as if he was wearing a warning sign to beware of him.

"Isabella my pleasure" he said as gave me a small grin and extended his hand for me to shake , i smiled and shook his firm hand fuck he was strong "thank you and um whats your name" i asked him as i walked around the large marbled black counter and pecked Dario's lips he tasted like mint and smelled of sandalwood and spice , as he hugged me i sniffed at his neck fuck how can someone smell so good , his chest was warm and it made my core pulsate painfully and the warmth that emitted from his body made me sigh contently .

"Bella this is Eros Agosti a good friend of mines " Dario introduced as he started making plates his muscles rippled through his black beater as he put the food on the plates as if he was a chef i was enjoying the show and so was my vagina.

"Dario is your home still the same as before" Eros asked while he looked as if he was sniffing the air weird i thought , i sat on the stool while Dario explained what was different or what was moved around the house and that's when i noticed that Eros was blind but then it confused me because he always looked in the area as if he can see what was placed there or something .

Breakfast was going surprisingly well i finally had recognized where i knew Eros from , he was one of Darios childhood friends and i only had met him once at a gala years ago "Dario do you mind" Eros asked as he gestured to me i seen Dario's body tense before he relaxed , i was confused what did he want to do ? "go ahead" Dario said probably harshly than he attended too .

I was literally yanked infront of Eros a low squeal left my lips at the harshness "careful" Dario warned , his eyebrows was almost knitted together and his jaw was clenched shut as his eyes focused on us .

Eros traced my forehead slowly then down to my jaw , nose ,neck , and ears i was slightly uncomfortable but understood why he needed to do this it was so he can place a mental image of how i looked .

I immediately pulled back when my lip was tugged roughly "that's enough" Dario said as he pulled me into his strong arms while Eros only chuckle then he turned back to his food as if he didn't just tug at my lips seconds ago.

"Dario i do not mean to be disrespectful when i say this but your wife's arousal is strong around this room is it possible for us to move into another one" i frowned how the fuck could he smell me from where he was sitting it was weird and made me uncomfortable "it's okay i was just about to um leave you two to talk" i said before i nearly ran out of the room.

Eros wasn't wrong about my arousal , as soon as i pulled off my soaking wet panties i understood how he could smell it. When a person loses one sense it's other senses heighten , i silently cursed myself for being horny at that moment but it was because of Dario his body did things to me and the way his muscles move is a major turn on for me he was literally sculpted as a greek God something straight out of a book.