*HYPOCRITE*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

Hypocrite:A person who indulges in hypocrisy.

ISABELLA'S POV

I couldn't get my head to stop racing at all of the bad possibilities that could happen today

My parents decided to contact me after seven years for what reason i don't know but i know it couldn't be good .

Here i was pacing the floor waiting for the bell to ring , Dario was currently working upstarts he knew they were coming over but he wanted to give me some privacy.

When i heard the loud doorbell it felt as if my heart sinked i took a couple of deep breaths before i rushed to the door but paused "you got this" i whispered to myself before opening the door to the people i haven't seen in years.

"Welcome" i mumbled standing to the side so that they could enter , my mom still looked the same with her blond hair that had brown strips going through them much like mines , her blueish green eyes looked as if she was tired but still she was beautiful meanwhile my dad's brunette hair was slicked back but messy in some areas his dark green eyes always looked as if he was high.

"Wow you've did good for yourself isa" my 'mama' said as she gawked at the mansion , she was always so hard to impress and everything i did felt like it wasn't enough for her , hench the reason we didn't talk anymore .

"Can i get you two anything" i asked them as we sat at the couch but they both shook their heads 'no' and i nodded "what do you do and how much money do you make" was of course my father's first question , he was brought into this world wealthy and thats when he fell inlove with my broke mother as he always explained "i'm a college student" i said and 'mama' scoffed as she crossed her legs "so how did you get this mansion and those nice cars outside" she asked and i sighed showing them my diamond ring "i'm engaged to a wealthy man" i said and my 'dad' scoffed and his eyebrows creased meaning he was irritated but for what reason .

"Just like your mother , never wanting to work for yourself we taught you better than to just sit around not doing anything" 'daddy' nearly yelled and i glared at him , i knew he would try to do this shit he always did "i don't just sit around being lazy i go to school , why is it that you two never congratulate me on accomplishments you always try to belittle me as if your perfect" i said now halfway yelling the room immediately became tense "you don't get congratulated for something you didn't do" 'dad' said now standing as if we were having a face-off "how about we just settle down, what's your husband's name" 'mom' asked and i sat back down these two were pissing me off .

They didn't even ask how am i or anything just straight to the bullshit "Dario Ramirez" my mom eyes widen and so did my dad's and he abruptly stood back to his feet again grabbing my wrist trying to tug me towards the door but i didn't move a inch "we leave now" i yanked my wrist from his "i'm not going anywhere" i told him and he shook his head "Va tutto bene amore mio" {is everything alright my love} Dario asked as he wrapped his arms around my torso when did he even get down here i thought "si" i responded relaxing into his embrace.

"What did he say" my mom asked but before i could respond Dario stuck his hand out for her to shake and she did so grinning at him too hard making me slightly glare at her "i don't approve of this for gods stake Isa your only twenty two and marrying this man is a bad idea - yeah ive heard of you" dad said as he slapped Dario's hand down , i felt his body tense and his jaw ticked obviously he didn't know him because if he did he wouldnt had done what he just did.

"I don't give a fuck what you don't approve of she's an adult and i could kill you for what you just did but since your lovely daughter is my wife i will let you leave our home unharmed ... leave" .

DARIO'S POV

Those shit-head parents of her's pissed me off to no end , they had no right to try to walk back into her life after seven years just to judge her.

I was beyond pissed especially because of her dad i really wanted to put a bullet between his eyes but refrained from doing so only because of my Bella.

I watched as my Bella laid curled up in bed , she had been sleep for two hours now and i could tell she was exhausted i leaned down and kissed her head before buttoning my suit , leaving the note on our nightstand then leaving out of the room.

"I want everybody on the clock at all times because i swear if any harm comes to my wife while i'm away consider yourselves dead" i said to the guards that now stood in the mansion, protection for My Bella was needed right now especially because we probably will be going to war and of course shit-heads will try their luck with her .

"Arsen she's free to leave but you and Matteo better not let her out your sight understand" Arsen bowed "si don" .

Leaving home without Bella was always hard for me i hated being away from her sometimes it fucking hurt physically and mentally. My leg continously bounced a bad habit that i had picked up from My Bella fuck i was missing her already, every minute and every hour i spent away from her she consumed my thoughts .

I groaned and drowned a shot of scotch i know that i shouldn't be drinking with the medicine but fuck i was on edge especially because this trade seemed off , everything screamed 'set up' from the man that kept eyeing me to the camera's that was all facing me as if someone was watching and the bartender because he just poisoned my next drink 'god these dudes are fucking idiots' "is it just me or you know this is a set up" Angelo asked as he sat next to me at the bar he was tense and his fingers clenched and unclenched wanting to grab his gun i chuckled "i know and i got it covered" i responded with a smirk.

Thirty minutes later i was led to a v.i.p section and came face to face with the French Mafia he was a spoiled little brat and immature clearly, he had just taken over the title last year and was doing a horrible fucking job he did nothing but sniff shit up his nose and fuck everything up "Ah Dario nice of you to show up" he said with a smirk on his face while he passed over the tray of cocaine to his i'm guessing second in command .

I watched as the idiots passed the tray back and forth to each other before Francois finally spoke "so Dario how have you been" he asked wiping his nose that started bleeding , it sad he's so young and hooked on this shit but who was i to comment and personally i didn't give a fuck "this isn't a meet and greet i want my money" i said as i sat back in my seat that was on a surprisingly comfortable couch "i have it , how about you just get a drink and stop being so uptight" he snapped his fingers and women immediately filled up the v.i.p space i groaned i didn't have time for this shit and i most definitely didn't want any other women touching me if it wasn't my Bella.

"Don't fucking touch me" i told the dancer as she ran her hands down my chest as if she was better than my Bella or something, she then leaned down so that her mouth was on my ear "how about we get out of here big boy" i pulled my gun and aimed it at her temple before pulling the trigger now all attention was on us "where the fuck is my money" i asked as i pointed my gun to francois head , the kid was high as fuck his eyes was droopy and he could barley stand .

Francois put his hands up chuckling and swaying "here it is now" he said as multiple man starting walking up and it didn't take long to figure out what was about to happen , before any of them could fire my guards already had their guns pointed to their heads "your so predictable" i said to Francois who now looked scared shit-less but it was too late now "say hi to your uncle for me" i said before shooting him between the eyes "all of them die" i said to Angelo before leaving out of the v.i.p section.