Dom's Life

DOM's POV

It felt good to be able to lounge around for a day or so but sad thing is i didn't know what to do with my free time.

Most of my time went towards the mafia and if i was free I'd usually have a women on her knees in front of me .

I wasn't a man-whore it's just i hadn't found a woman who could handle me yet so i was going to enjoy life until that woman came along.

"Look through these" Dominic asked me and i scoffed and threw the papers back at him , resting my feet on uncle Dario's table i looked towards him "no work for me today go ask Ars"

"Dom your Vittore's second i don't know anything about this shit" i shrugged then got out of my seat to answer the door "well good luck to you"

Just as i opened the door Vittore , little Elio , a woman and a child were walking inside "who's this" Vittore asked as he helped Elio take off his coat .

The woman looked oddly familiar but i didn't know from where . I wish i knew because I'd tap that "Don't act like you don't know me" she said as she landed a hard slap to my face that had me pissed , no one not even my own mother ever slapped me . she threw some papers and they started to fly everywhere and then she shoved the child to my chest .

Picking up a paper i immediately started to look through it and i couldn't believe my fucking eyes , looking down i glanced at the boy that was all it took for me to notice that he was my seed.

He had the same eyes and hair as i did and he was practically my twin but a smaller version i sighed .

"What's your name" i asked her i know it was embarrassing to not know someone name that i fucked raw but shit i couldn't remember.

Her nose flared and her face scrunched up when her fist came flying my way i dodged it and grabbed her roughly by her shirt , pinning her to the wall while she still fought me , having enough of her shit i landed a light slap to her face.

                         Third Person Pov

"What the fuck" Arsen said as he quickly grabbed Dom pulling him away from the woman. He was going to mind his business but he won't sit back and let a man put his hands on a woman .

"Fuck you Dom" the woman screamed as she thrashed around in Dominic's hold . Vittore had disappeared to take Elio and the child away from the scene which no one had noticed .

Dominic had seen his brother mad on plenty occasions but now he was more than mad he was pissed the fuck off "ice chill , she's a woman" Dominic yelled and it was enough to get his older brother to calm down .

"Okay let me go i'm calm dammit and you" he turned to his baby mother "you better not put your hands on me again or else-" he was cut off by the woman "or else what Dom nobody is scared of your pussy ass , you slap me how about you go slap a man" she yelled and pushed Dominic off of her and he immediately let her go .

"Hands to your selves everyone just calm down " Arseion instructed and everyone was doing so well that was until the woman ran and tried to punch Dom again but he quickly grabbed her by her throat and pinned her to the couch.

"Let me go Dom" she screamed as she thrashed in his hold Dominic who was now annoyed tried to grab his brother but Dom wouldn't bulge "stop Dom , let me go" she cried while she struggled to breathe.

"Get your hands off that woman now" came Valerie's voice and Dom froze . Looking up Domenico , Dario . Isabella and his mother stood there looking at the scene .

"Stay out of it" he said as he continued to hold the woman's neck while she cried for him to let her go "get the fuck up" Domenico said and Dom was immediately off the woman "Fuck you Dom this is why i kept our son away from you - your nothing but a narcissistic bastard"

"What son" Valerie asked as she looked at the woman who was crying tears "i have a son ma and i didn't know until today" Valerie eyes was widen and Domenico sighed "how old" he asked

"He's two" just as she said that the little boy and Vittore were coming down the stairs . The child looked around until he saw his mom then he ran between her legs while looking up at all of the strangers

"Damn he's your twin" Domenico said and Isabella nudged him while chuckling lightly .

"We're leaving" she said as she started to tug her son away but Dom immediately stepped in front of her "your not leaving anywhere with my son" he told her with a harsh voice that sent a shiver down her spine .

Valerie walked over to them making sure to push her son out of the woman's face , she crouched down to the child and smiled at him "do you like candy" she asked and the child quickly nodded but then he frowned "mama says i can't take from strangers" Valerie chuckled "good thing that I'm your grandmother right" he nodded then walked to her .

After Valerie took away the child Domenico had sat down Dom and his baby mama .

"What's your name" Domenico asked her with his hand out for her to shake , shaking his hand she muttered "Emily " and Dom Whispered a 'Ohhhh' that had her glaring at him for not remembering her name .

"Why didn't you tell him about the child and what's his name"

"He's a Jr" she answered sighing she said "he isn't someone who could raise a child you see how he acts" she said and Dom glared at her "you don't fucking know shit about me we chilled a few times that's it , now you think you know me fuck off bitch"

"Watch your mouth boy this is a woman show respect" Domenico said and Dom apologized "that was wrong of you Emily but besides that i hope we could come to a common ground to be able to see the little one"

"As long as he promises to not hurt me" she said and Dom scoffed "you were the one punching and slapping me the fuck" he said as he remembered her attacking him multiple times.

"Everybody just keep your hands to yourselves stop acting like fucking children"

                                    ****

"Hello little guy what's your name " Dom asked as he leaned down so that he was leveled with the child "Dom 'ice' Divaio" the little Dom said and big Dom chuckled "why do we look the same" he asked Dom which made him sigh

"Uh it's kind of a long story" Dom said and the little one chuckled "your my papa aren't you , I can tell because we look the same" everyone started to laugh .

Dom liked being a dad already.