*TRUST*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

TRUST: firm belief in the reliability, truth , ability,or strength of someone or something.

ISABELLA'S POV

I sighed when i woke up to an empty bed for the forth time this week , Dario had been busy as ever these last couple of days leaving me here alone i hated it because i just wanted to be in his presences

I leaned up to see a note and smiled the card was red and smelled of his cologne , his cursive was beautiful but kind of girly.

'I will be home before dinner i love you
-D

I knew the mafia life would be hectic but not like this , we rarely spend time together because of his schedule and i was starting to get annoyed by it especially because most nights i slept alone .

I nearly screamed, as soon as i opened the door i came face to back with a very tall Italian he turned around and bowed his head "goodmorning my queen" i then turned to the other one who was shorter he had jet black hair and Hazel eyes "i'm Matteo and this is Arsen" he i introduced with a big bright smile.

Walking from the bedroom to down the stairs was surprising , the house was filled with guards at every corner as if we would get attacked or something "do you two have to follow me everywhere" i asked Arsen who only nodded his body looked as if he was tense and the way he kept looking around made me nervous "bosses orders" Matteo said chuckling, i rolled my eyes i couldn't even use the bathroom in peace because they literally stood outside of the door.

"What's going on" i asked Matteo since Arsen seemed as if he didn't talk the man only said two words so far "you have nothing to worry about" he said as he stood by the kitchen doorway i rolled my eyes , something was definitely going on and Matteo is a horrible liar .

Since i didn't feel like cooking and Dario wasn't home i just ordered pizza and enough for the guards to eat since apparently they couldn't take a break "no thank you my queen we don't get breaks today" i glared at the guard this was the third one who said the same sentence as him "as your queen i am commanding you to eat and go sit down" i said shoving the plate of pizza into his hands .

After i had gotten all of the guards pizza i had made them sit inside of the livingroom to relax a little, it had been hours and they all stood straight and aware i'm sure their shoulders hurt or something . I'm wondering why Dario didn't tell me what's going on because there was literally twenty two guards present.

Arsen followed me to the door as soon as he heard the bell i rolled my eyes but opened the door to a teenage boy he had my snacks in his hand but also a tape "some dude ask me to give this to you" he said handing me the bag and tape. Arsen immediately took the tape checking for i don't know what and when he figured it was safe enough he handed it back to me .

This was one of those old tapes but luckily Dario had an old dvd player in the storage room. After setting up the dvd player i popped in the tape .

By the end of the tape i was full blown crying and stressed is this what he does when he isn't home with me ? is this what he does when he's busy . I got out of my chair and sighed "you guys can help yourself to more pizza i'm going to bed" i said as i started to walk up the stairs well that was embarrassing all of the guards had watched the tape along with me .

DARIO'S POV

I shrugged off my suit jacket and threw it on the back of the couch before going towards the stairs my guards bowed but i also caught onto how the atmosphere around the room seemed off

I shrugged off my suit jacket and threw it on the back of the couch before going towards the stairs my guards bowed but i also caught onto how the atmosphere around the room seemed off .

I opened the bedroom door to hear silent cries from my Bella why was she crying i thought before i rushed to her side of the bed and as soon as i touched her she pulled away from me then leaned up out of bed "where were you" she asked sternly, her beautiful face was filled with tears i just wanted to reach out and hug her but she didn't allow it which pissed me off she was mines i could touch her whenever i felt like it.

"Work" i told her with a tilted head , she scoffed and shook her head and grabbed two pillows off of the bed "your a liar you fucking cheater , i hope she was worth your relationship" she said before pushing past me i frowned what the fuck is she talking about ? "Bella i'm confused i didn't cheat on you what are you talking about" i asked her as i carefully gripped her arm "go watch the tape and tell me if you think that's cheating or not".

I watched the tape and clenched my jaw as my fist went punched the television it instantly cracked i knew exactly where that tape came from and it was bullshit.

I rushed up the stairs to the guest bedroom , opening the door quietly i sat on the bed from her breathing pattern she wasn't sleeping yet "Bella i promise it isn't what it looks like that women danced on me but i immediately told her to keep her hands off of me and move away before i kill her i will never cheat on you baby" she turned to me slowly her faced was now dried up from her tears "why haven't you been coming home most nights" she asked and i sighed i knew she would ask this especially because this week was hectic as ever .

"I promise i had meetings all this week and alot of things had been going on" i explained and she set up shaking her head "stop leaving me in the dark and tell me what's going on , why are there guards around the house all of a sudden " she asked i didn't feel like having this conversation and i didn't want her to know anything was going on because she would literally stress herself but i also didn't want to lie to her "we had a threat that's why i brought in the guards ".